• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR- Toys For Tots Ride - November 30 - December 2, 2012

It is, for sure! Tony asked everybody to not bring toys, but instead your checkbook. He and his wife have chosen a charity and would like for everyone to donate WHATEVER THEY CAN AFFORD to it... I'm assuming they will tell us at the pavilion whom to write it to...

This is the last public ride at Grayrock for at LEAST a year! Hope to see EVERYONE there booyang

EDIT: Correct information below...

From FaceBook:

Christmas For Kids Ride will be at Grayrock ORV. For the first ever 3 day evnt for the Christmas For Kids Ride. November 30, December 1 & 2nd. We are doing things a little different this year. Instead of bring a toy and ride for the day. Normal riding weekend fees will be charge $50 for the weekend for the driver and rig and $5 per passenger or $30 for the day and $5 per passenger. This year a percentage of the proceeds will go to the Baptist Childrens Home of Alabama. Hope to see all of yall there!! For any questions call The Off Road Connection (205)841-2493

I'm in. Hadn't been there in a while and definitely want to go before they close.

anybody going? figured everybody would want to get some of cable and tub rock one last time.

Only way I won't be there is if my truck ends up getting demolished at RBD from drunken stupers then set on fire to keep warm. :drinkers:

Missed the (last) last ride because of work. Now this last ride is same weekend as HPO hill climb. I have to goto HPO. Hope everyone has a goodtime and lots of money is raised for a good cause.