• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

grand cherokee help

JoshC1

i am replacing a ps pump on a 96 grand cherokee for a friend and on her original pump was a steering evo sensor got it out. Now my problem is with the reman pump i cannot get the line bolt out to install the evo sensor, My question is does it need the evo sensor to work properly. never ran into one before any help would be much appreciated as she needs the jeeep back tonight.

thanks

My 96 had the same servo. It is a one year only deal. When I installed my PSC pump I just tied up the electrical connector and left it. All seems to be well.

When I first encountered it I did some searching. Several other 96 owners claim they just left it unplugged and had no issues.

My 96 had the same servo. It is a one year only deal. When I installed my PSC pump I just tied up the electrical connector and left it. All seems to be well.

When I first encountered it I did some searching. Several other 96 owners claim they just left it unplugged and had no issues.

right on thanks for the info, now i just need a different line for the pump and it will be done