• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock Fall For All 2012 pics/vids

natedawgxj said:
what about a vid of the crazy guy givin it a hell of a try on cable hill in a cherokee???? I guess i should have went and got the EXPEDITION!!!!!

Who'd a thought you needed two good diffs to make it up cable hill :****: . I was lovin' that 4.0 on the limiter though.

Damn man, make it or break it I guess :driving: I had a loose starter wire or battery cable or something. I just said fawk it, loaded up, and went to Applebees. I was more worried about steak than making it to the top of the Hill of Cables :eat:

007_zps9e7e12ab.jpg

008_zps4d602899.jpg

013_zps9d3a3b67.jpg

027_zpsa97cf40a.jpg

Hell yea, great pics bro! Can't wait for Julio to post the ones of me flopped over on Bump and Grind. 15 minutes after we started riding that day, I was already on my side :eat: I looooove having an exo cage and a crawl box! :****:

natedawgxj said:
what about a vid of the crazy guy givin it a hell of a try on cable hill in a cherokee???? I guess i should have went and got the EXPEDITION!!!!!

I got ya just give me a few days to catch up,

Cole said:
I got ya just give me a few days to catch up,

Yea yall these thangs takes time to install on here ;D ,,,,,, I went ahead & crammed these on here for you JD ,,,,,,

LastFallForAll100.jpg

LastFallForAll101.jpg

LastFallForAll103.jpg

LastFallForAll104.jpg

LastFallForAll105.jpg

LastFallForAll106.jpg

LastFallForAll110.jpg

LastFallForAll113.jpg

LastFallForAll115.jpg

I got more but they ain,t ready yet yall ,,,,, figured I better put JD,s on here for he FLIPPED OUT er somethin molaugh molaugh molaugh

I realize it was dark or very close. But does anyone have the 38 Special on Cable Hill. That was its first beat down. Felt good! Even the BFG guys watching could not believe the sticky burnout at the top. I stopped when I could no longer see the steering wheel!

JohnG said:
I realize it was dark or very close. But does anyone have the 38 Special on Cable Hill. That was its first beat down. Felt good! Even the BFG guys watching could not believe the sticky burnout at the top. I stopped when I could no longer see the steering wheel!

I didn't get a picture, but it was quite impressive!!! Looked like a KISS concert I saw a long time ago with all the smoke and lights!!! I had just walked up and was suprised when the 38 Special emerged from all the smoke!!!

JohnG said:

That was a pretty awesome sight with the burnout and the color of the lights right at dark!

We got to cable hill right when the 38 special hit it and it was great! What a show, we didn't video it, but i wish we did for everyone that missed it. Great weekend overall and thanks to all the guys and gals with c.a.o.s. for all their hospitality!