• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock Spring Fling

I'm out for now. Farther in law called and asked for my help. He's got about 200 cows so unless he decides not to do it, ya'll have fun> :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: it is so freaken :gay:

tell your father in law and his cows to :gtfo: for this weekend :****: you know it will be a lot of fun and are goin to be :'( all day i can't believe this how :gay:

Tubby rock will probably be a joke again now that its dried off a good bit. Its funny how rain changes an obstacle. I have never had even a remote problem going up that trail until that last ride when NO ONE was getting up it. I tried and got denied 3 damn times too.

Shits crazy.. laughing1

Damn - theres just so many rides overlapping each other these days and the summer hasn't ever got started good yet :****:

Still undecided. I might come and ride for the day but I got BDrakes Jeep at the house doing some much needed repair. Things like 4-link, dovetail and a cage. But I am waiting for the truss to show up and the air shocks. I need to get mine out and see if my engine is going to be ok. I got a scanner so I can see if it throws a code.

caglezxj said:
Still undecided. I might come and ride for the day but I got BDrakes Jeep at the house doing some much needed repair. Things like 4-link, dovetail and a cage. But I am waiting for the truss to show up and the air shocks. I need to get mine out and see if my engine is going to be ok. I got a scanner so I can see if it throws a code.
dont let my jeep keep you from ridin dude you dont have a deadline haha go ride!! :driving:

I am going to experiance this offroading yall speek of. :driving: I think i will be ready by sat. loller.gif

Man I hope I have better luck this time. Last time I made two climbs in three days and was sick as crap the whole time :puke:

Got Coal? said:
I am going to experiance this offroading yall speek of. :driving: I think i will be ready by sat. loller.gif

Ya gonna bring a D-10T with ya? Do a little dirt digging and cable hill at the same time. :driving:

Dang yall,I wont make this one ...can,t get 2 FRIDAY,S OFF IN A ROW !!!!!!
OH well I HAVE GOT TO MAKE june jam now !!
YALL GO CLOBBER IT !!!!.............................................. :driving: :spin: :drinkers: