• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock

natedawgxj

Crawldad
I was wanting to get a group together and rent the park for a weekend was wondering if anyone would be interested in going in with me and a few friends next month to try to get a decent sized group to go with us. I have a good friend of mine that is 63 and has never been and i want to take his while we still can. thanks if anyone is interested P.M. me

natedawgxj said:
I was wanting to get a group together and rent the park for a weekend was wondering if anyone would be interested in going in with me and a few friends next month to try to get a decent sized group to go with us. I have a good friend of mine that is 63 and has never been and i want to take his while we still can. thanks if anyone is interested P.M. me

Call and make sure they wont have it shut down for hunting season by then. I waited too late in the fall two years ago and got denied

Re: Gray Rock

I called about this time last year. They said no can do. We took our 40+ rigs to chocco . Guess gay rock didn't want out money.

I don't know tony personally but I'm gunna guess he honestly doesn't need your money lol

Technician said:
I called about this time last year. They said no can do. We took our 40+ rigs to chocco . Guess gay rock didn't want out money.

Offroading isn't really his business, it is a love for him.... If I had 2000+ acres to hunt on, I wouldn't let us goobers run off my deer either :****:

I always heard you call Keith and find out if he has anything planned. Then adjust your plans with his.

Re: Re: Gray Rock

rednecklights said:
a hardline greyrock ride would be epic.

hmmmm.... now, who do we know that has his very own motorhouse parking spot .... that lives somewhat near off road connection. (and loves purple)

X2

All we got to do is pick a date, probably after hunting season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

I have never rented the park, but I think the fee is $75 per vehicle. High by todays standards, but if there is enough interest, I will inquire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

Re:

Spring time? I've been looking for a good ride to come down from Ohio for. A a few of my buddies came down this summer and rode with you JohnG. I wanted to come but I just started a new job and couldn't get time off. I'm sure you remember a short little red headed dude that just doesn't slow down?

I'd be interested. I'm sure the whole crowd from SC would come along as well.

id be game gray rock is the first park I ever went to back in 04 aint been back since 2010 I think one of my favorite parks though so cant me in :woot: :woot: :woot:

I have made contact and they will get back with me in a few days. There are no "public" rides allowed, so we are working to see exactly what we can and can't do. Looking at after hunting season closes.