• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GrayRock - Christmas For Kids Ride

Man, I planned on going, but might miss it for Chocco's ride. May try to ride Chocco Friday, and here Sat. We'll see ???

I am in the same boat. We as park owners need to do a better job at looking into each others calenders so more of us could attend each others stuff. My park is only open on the first and third weekend and already, I hnow of three events that will be a conflict. I wish somebody would do a toy run on the 2nd weekend in Dec

if im not mistaken there is3 weekends between thanksgiving and christmas :****: surely the parks could get together early enough on schedules so as not to have all the toys for tots type rides on the same weekend :wtflol:

I agree very much so. :) Even having a park, I still enjoy traveling to other local parks for having fun challenging my rig and hangin out with friends.

ridenrace6 said:
if im not mistaken there is3 weekends between thanksgiving and christmas :****: surely the parks could get together early enough on schedules so as not to have all the toys for tots type rides on the same weekend :wtflol:
what are you worried about it for? you ain't gonna ride anyway :gtfo: :flipgotcha:

I decided mid morning I needed to run ol sweetpea to see what direction to take it in. Had a great time that lil truck is to much damn fun, I forgot how great small tire wheeling can be ( and how nice it is to be in a fully enclosed rig with heat LOL )

[attachment deleted by admin]

The rear springs are wasted... not that I expect any flex mind you but its a kidney killer right now. I need Jaime to sell me his springs since he's going 4 link RIGHT JAIME.. hint hint hint. :wtflol:

P said:
The rear springs are wasted... not that I expect any flex mind you but its a kidney killer right now. I need Jaime to sell me his springs since he's going 4 link RIGHT JAIME.. hint hint hint. :wtflol:

put them bagg'd out rears up front son!!! 63's out back been working awesum on da cheep for mine......