• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GRAYROCK IS NOT CLOSED!

ORC

Please help us pass the word around. A few people have gotten a hold of some miss guided information. The Toys- 4- Tots ride WILL be going on December third. As well, next year there will be a ride or two but the 160 loop area will be closed off due to the mining. The park should be in full functioning order come the first of 2013 if not sooner. Do not let the rumors get the best of you! Come out and support the park and the kids for the toy ride.

this should give them plenty of time to make some much needed and well past due improvement's!!!! like a shower house with bathrooms and simple things like smoothing out the main roads. i have herd the excuses for years that they were going to close so putting some time and money back into the park was a waist of time. but if your going to keep it open improvements should be made.

mining paying the bills around there i guess,less riding areas everytime i go and it would be a big shock to every see any improvements around there

I was there for Fall for All...1st time there.. i saw a lot of strip mining going on..
it was super dusty!
2013... so a whole year of more strip mining...

o.... k ::)

So if gray rock is not closed why is there no rides planned? I mean Feb frenzy should be coming up soon. :wtflol: :wtflol: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

There will not be a February ride this year. We will have one coming up in April and as soon as the dates are set they will be put up on the website. Please everyone be patient with us we are doing the best we can.