• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Great American Crawl 2021 Schedule

TravisXJ

Found this today and thought I'd share. Like to make about 3 of them. Keeping a lot of east coast this year!

Attachments

• DBDCB4F2-AE7D-4B8A-BDB8-575DF045392B.jpeg
    DBDCB4F2-AE7D-4B8A-BDB8-575DF045392B.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 537
@ridered3 welcome, I'm hoping maybe make it down there for the cove and choco. I was auppriswd they was coming to badlands about and hour and a half from me

Interesting. They are going to be in a park close to us. We may have to try and join them.

I really hope they dont get the cove shut down. There have been places around here get shut down because of magazines publishing about them back in the day.
That's exactly what I was just thinking. Unless they are going through the new park out there. Even though it isn't necessarily "the cove". Just part of it.

That's exactly what I was just thinking. Unless they are going through the new park out there. Even though it isn't necessarily "the cove". Just part of it.

Ive heard so many different stories about what is actually part of the "park" and what isnt.

I was thinking about trying make it up to rocks and valleys for that... it's about 5.5 hours for me up there.
Its about 3 to 4 hours for us depending how we drive and if we stop any where along the way. Let us know. We will probably be up there for the weekend with a small group.

I was thinking about trying make it up to rocks and valleys for that... it's about 5.5 hours for me up there.
I've been to Rocks N Valleys. If you're gonna drive 5+ hrs from our neck of the woods to wheel, point your rig South.

I've been to Rocks N Valleys. If you're gonna drive 5+ hrs from our neck of the woods to wheel, point your rig South.
We do go south. But we go there to hang out with friends. And for the wife to get some seat time.

We do go south. But we go there to hang out with friends. And for the wife to get some seat time.
Oh, for sure. If I lived closer, I'd go back. I just meant for the drive there is much better wheelin for us Central Indiana boys the same distance in the other direction.

Latest posts