• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Great day at Elbe on 4/20 *Haul it out!*

Catabeagle

Finally got back out to the Busy and it didn't dissapoint, neither did any of the other trails we hit. What was disappointing was EVERY time I stopped my rig for a photo, pit stop, winch pulling, snack, or just to BS with my buddies. I could pick up a handful of trash. It sucks that what I assume is only .01% of the people who wheel, and have a rig capable of these kinds of trails, and enjoy using these trails as much as I do throw their effin trash into the bushes instead of hauling it out with you. Must be the same kind of people that throw their trash on the floor of their house. :puke:

Hopefully my friends and I did our part for the upcoming work party.

Aaron:awesomework:

We would do work parties, clean up all the trails, then the next weekend there was trash all over again. :beer:

Who leaves more trash, beer drinkers or shooters?

My favorite is the guys that feel it necessary to cut down trail signs because they get stuck, guy on some jeep forum just did that at Elbe.

My favorite is the guys that feel it necessary to cut down trail signs because they get stuck, guy on some jeep forum just did that at Elbe.

I'm confused, did he say why? Was it as a souvenir or because he was pissed he got stuck?

Just post the link to the forum's post. I'd like to read that thread myself.

Pm me the info of this guy. Those signs cost tax payers money and he needs to buy a new one.

same here please :awesomework:

WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE :mad:

I'm confused, did he say why? Was it as a souvenir or because he was pissed he got stuck?

It's a Jeep thing Nick, you wouldn't understand... :redneck:

I saw that too. He lost a ball joint and tried using a couple of logs as a skid. Didn't last long and he couldn't find anything else that would work in the deep snow, so he cut off the 4x4 post and sign and used it as a skid to get off the trail. He didn't see anything wrong with it.

BS so pokey I can use the hood off your jeep for a sled when my runner breaks. Wasn't a last resort, it was the easiest and lazy way. strap a ****ing cooler lid to the axle it was snow. NO EXCUSS to damage DNR property

BS so pokey I can use the hood off your jeep for a sled when my runner breaks. Wasn't a last resort, it was the easiest and lazy way. strap a ****ing cooler lid to the axle it was snow. NO EXCUSS to damage DNR property

You can wear my hood as a hat if it makes you feel better :haha: funny though how you don't seem to care about rules and such when it is your crowd in the wrong but when its someone else you want to get a rope and hang them from the nearest tree:eeek: I talked to mary (FS) today and the guy had already contacted her this morning about making it right :awesomework:
That's a win in my book plus they want to come to the wp in June so that's a double win. I would much rather educate over punish any day unless it was just flagrant vandilisim which wasn't the case this time. Let's save the hard ass vigilantly stuff for the clowns that really deserve it :awesomework: