• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Great deal on SxS winch

Dwalk

4 Banger on Leafs
4wheelparts.com has Smittybuilt XRC 4.0 winches on sale right now for $119.00 shipped to your door, I got one and put it on the RZR, it fits perfect. Just thought I'd pass it on

Where are you guys getting the mounting plates? I need a winch installed by this weekend. This looks like a great deal. I called the local Polaris dealer and they said they only sale the mounting plates as a package deal. They have the mounting plate Warn 3,500lb. winch with synthetic line for $500 plus tax. There is a 4 wheel parts dealer in Nashville where I could probable pick one of these up if I only had the plate. I know I can get one online but I dont think it will be shipped in time.

jcorlew24 said:
Where are you guys getting the mounting plates? I need a winch installed by this weekend. This looks like a great deal. I called the local Polaris dealer and they said they only sale the mounting plates as a package deal. They have the mounting plate Warn 3,500lb. winch with synthetic line for $500 plus tax. There is a 4 wheel parts dealer in Nashville where I could probable pick one of these up if I only had the plate. I know I can get one online but I dont think it will be shipped in time.

I can help you with that...and its all in stock, we use 4500 winches...alittle too much for a RZR but cant ever have too much :****:

Dwalk said:
4wheelparts.com has Smittybuilt XRC 4.0 winches on sale right now for $119.00 shipped to your door, I got one and put it on the RZR, it fits perfect. Just thought I'd pass it on

Thanks for the heads up. I picked mine up today. I went with the 3,000lb. cause the store didn't have the 4,ooo in stock and I needed it before the weekend. I got the winch and lifetime replacement warranty for $138.00. You can't beat that. :****:

Latest posts