• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Green Dot trails

Spanaway Mudder

Where can I find a link to locate Washington's Green dot "jeeper" trails?

Pokey... do you have any idea? anybody else?

There are Miles n Miles of trails in our national forest's that we have the RIGHT to go drive/wheel on.. We also have the RIGHT to respect them to and to stay on the trail and not make new ones.. With the threats of Elbe being closed and other area's being closed.. I would like to find new locations to go explorer in the forest's...:awesomework:

Is Elbe seriously on the chopping block or is this a rumor? I am about to sell my YOTA and I have not even got to wheel it yet.

Is Elbe seriously on the chopping block or is this a rumor? I am about to sell my YOTA and I have not even got to wheel it yet.

Go wheel as much as you can and be prepared to do what ever it takes to keep it open or to beable to wheel it...

But thats another thread.. :awesomework:

This is about GREEN DOT trails.....:awesomework:

Green dots are dirt/gravel roads. None of the "trails" are green dots. Green dots are state land. The FS uses green diamond (at least in my area). The trails use numbers but are not labeled with a dot or diamond. Dept of fish/wildlife has green dot maps.

Green dots are dirt/gravel roads. None of the "trails" are green dots. Green dots are state land. The FS uses green diamond (at least in my area). The trails use numbers but are not labeled with a dot or diamond. Dept of fish/wildlife has green dot maps.

Thanks man... I enjoy going camping in VERY remote locations and would like to have maps for State wide green dot area's.. You find some of the best Hunting/Fishing area's that way... And some really cool views.... :awesomework:

I don't think there is a statewide paper map. The ones I have are divided into areas like naneum, quilomene ect. I have a DFW office in town and went and picked a few up. Green dots are fairly well maintained, cars could drive most of them but you can drive far enough to get away from people.