• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Green mountain 1-14-12

zuk88

Going to find some snow,if any one else wants to come along it's cool.Green mountain is past Granite falls and gets to an elevation of 3k so there should be some snow worthy of wheelin.Plan on leaving Lake Stevens around 9 am.

Its gonna need to snow alot have been going up there once a week for a couple weeks ago. Me and a buddy were first tracks to the top. At the main Y go right the road is blocked after the bridge to the right. Saturday night maybe 6 inchs of new snow ice as a base...

I went up to the Coal creek road 2 weeks ago and hit some pretty good snow.I was hoping since the top of Green mountain was the same elevation it would be OK,is it worth the drive up Green mountain then?

its still dark right now,cant see up there yet.. as soonn as i can tell if its getting any snow i will post :awesomework:

we hit snow up there last weekend,and played.. im sure with snow in the forecast we are gonna have some.hopefully start snowing today..

my roomate just left for work.

his words going out the door.." feels like snow,hope we get dumped on so we can go play up the road this weekend"

went up the green mtn.. and found snow yesterday.. played then started down.. temp. dropped quick rd froze over and became one fun trip down.. its raining at my house and 35 out so im sure its snowing on green mtn now..

snow is everywhere up there just got back from a short run up there..

came across 2 guys who spent the night stuck up there in a car (they said many people came by but just wouldnt stop or even offer help).. we couldnt make it up to help them...

my buddies tires just wernt cutting it plus im driving my dodge so i couldn't risk it...gave them a ride down to granite they are gonna try again tomorrow to recover it..

I was just going to ask you the same question :D yup that was me.We went to Red bridge and drove to the top,it was too easy though.I will try Green mountain in a week or two.

i was in the lifted dodge with a couple yotas following going up the hill on mtn loop i saw the zuk coming figured it was you.. nice rig :awesomework:!!