• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

green mountain

Please tell me where green mountain is.

Such as... if I were to go to this mythical "green mountain" where would I start my journey?

By the way this is just a logging road so your supposed to have street legal rigs and theres no way I would leave a tow rig anywhere. I've seen more than one abandoned stolen or cars just burned around there.

I would possibly go but I just have my open diff daily driver TJ I could take but if that's cool let me know

I know the road was blocked by rocks shortly after the bridge last time I was up there. May have to wait till we get another low snow level dumping :mad: thanks for the update.

At the bottom right as the pavement ends there is a Y in the road. left side kind of goes along the side of the mtn and its blocked off by rocks at the bridge. the right side goes to the top of the mountain up around 3800 ft i believe

The road on the left is dead.. RIP. USFS has no plans to reopen it. road on the right goes up to a nice viewpoint, but unless you get there first thing in the morning you aren't going to be breaking trail. If you want the good snow wheeling around here shoot me a text

(347) 559-8223

11291389085_d074e8a941_h.jpg

That's cool with me I can make a path. What day works for you?

I can usually go any day so if we get some fresh snow or you want to go check it out anyways let me know. I live in Lake Stevens so its not far for me. I will PM you my number

was wondering if there was any fresh snow from last weekend, if it was worth going, did you make it there to check it out?