• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Greenwater

reefermadnes

Anyone know about the air strip outside of greenwater.Parents used to take us up to learn to drive in the snow with his 77 highboy.Wide open space for a kid to learn and not hit anything.Was a good place to tow tubes and sleds.Anyone know if its open still to public?I would like to take my son and friends up to play in the snow. I remember being pulled behind that highboy w/460 on a upside down vw bug hood doing like 40mph across the air field!!!!!(DEADLY REDNECK SLED):redneck:

It's been a few yrs since I've been up there, but I would think its still open

Ranger creek. Still open to the public but stay off of the runway. Iwould call the white river fs office and ask for mary to see about driving on it when its covered in snow. Makes sense that the planes arnt ising it.

The airstrip is closed to vehicles. There is a guardrail around it. The 4x4 trails are closed too. Just the campground is open. It used to be a fun place.

Ranger Creek? I've known it as Buck Creek. We were up they last weekend.
As said, there's guard rail down both side, but you can drive down either side, along the camp sites.

My great grandfather helped build the airstrip a long time ago. We used to spend every Thanksgiving up there. In my dads 76 Ford highboy :cheer: