• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

grinder spanner wrenches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the pin on the wrench fits in the hole of the nut.....just use one of the holes in the nut and scotch the other pin against the o.d. of the nut. thumb.gif

Tell me what kind you have or post a picture with a tape measure beside it and I can probably get you the right one. We have a large box full of spanner wrenches for grinders at work. Just buy a Metabo and never need one again.

I know your anal OCD self won't be happy with a universal/ adjustable one, I'm the same way.

Re: Re: grinder spanner wrenches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5onrocks said:
Tell me what kind you have or post a picture with a tape measure beside it and I can probably get you the right one. We have a large box full of spanner wrenches for grinders at work. Just buy a Metabo and never need one again.

I know your anal OCD self won't be happy with a universal/ adjustable one, I'm the same way.
Actually I think the universal is prefect and I'm going to buy like 10 of them to place around the shop.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

scary-movie-meme-generator-let-me-get-that-with-my-strong-hand-f31a6c_zpsk7tqh8f5.jpg

patooyee said:
Actually I think the universal is prefect and I'm going to buy like 10 of them to place around the shop.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The offer still stands. Just let me know if it doesn't work out.

tommy450r said:
Just turn the grinder on get it spinning and when it slows down a little push the lock button works everytime!!!
Hmmmmmm.....never thought of that.

tommy450r said:
Just turn the grinder on get it spinning and when it slows down a little push the lock button works everytime!!!

I'm about to go to garage just to try this :****:

I've tried that lock button method at work it locks down pretty hard if you can get it to lock! Prob pretty bad on the locking mechanism and whatever it goes into!

That method wears the pin out very quickly. Guys at work are bad about doing that and then it's really freaking hard to get the wheels off. The pin gets worn to a point and acts like a ramp instead of a lock. If you've ever pulled a grinder apart you'll understand what I'm trying to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the time I can take them off by hand because I don't tighten the hell out of it.but when I can't get it I use the lock button while spinning method!! This last grinder I bought a little over a year ago and have used it for my entire buggy build and it's still going strong..