• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Groundhog rock crawling competition Bend Or. June 5th

Haha....I just checked out the pics and had forgot about the announcer kid duo:haha: Those guys had me laughing the whole time...they tag teamed the mike and basically just made up "facts" and bios for each competitor as they went along:haha: Really funny.....makes me want to go now:rolleyes:

Really fun event but just not feeling the love for the drive down this year

going to try to make this one, I will be in Bend for vacatoin this week and might see if I can check the area out. Then I have to fix my frontend when I get home to be able to go.

wow, drove to the ground hog play area today just to find where it is at in case i head back down for the event. Its a ways out there. Good thing I did, it might be kind of hard to find in the dark and now i know the area a little bit.

Yeah....it's way the f out there. You would think there would be more wheelin out there but there really isn't in the "Ground Hog" event area.

This weekend fawkers!!!! Anyone else going down to watch me win?:haha:

Felling a Bit COCKY Huh? Well Good Luck With Dat...:masturbanana[1]:.. See Ya THIS Weekend. It ought to be a fun Event, Is every year.

Grady

Basically......I'm really just LETTING you win by not showing up.....know that:kiss::flipoff:

Sup Ted!!:beer:

Oh is that the way YOU see it... :puke:.. LMAO:masturbanana[1]:

Sup Mauler, What NO SHOW... Thats the easy way out.

Grady

Now who's cocky?:haha:.....Still time to load yer rig and go show me how it's done.:corn:

:redneck:

Yeah Mauler.. Load er up & we will see you there.. or is that called put up or shut up.. Or shall we let you remain a Legend in Your own Mind.:masturbanana[1]:

Grady

Now who's cocky?:haha:.....Still time to load yer rig and go show me how it's done.:corn:

:redneck:

Cocky?.........judging by the first place Super Mod trophy from last year, in my garage, I'd say confident:flipoff:

Cocky?.........judging by the first place Super Mod trophy from last year, in my garage, I'd say confident:flipoff:

Confident? Well **** mauler I got TWO of those 1st Place Ground Hog Trophies in My garage. So lets go have some fun & see who gets the next one BIATCH. :stirpot:

Grady:cool:

Confident? Well **** mauler I got TWO of those 1st Place Ground Hog Trophies in My garage. So lets go have some fun & see who gets the next one BIATCH. :stirpot:

Grady:cool:

against what?......a couple Combines and a garden tractor........please:rolleyes::flipoff:

Haul me down and I'll show you fools how to dodge cones:awesomework: