• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Groundhog rock crawling competition Bend Or. June 5th

I dont get to be there any more, still broke from Core event... parts havent showed up yet:booo:

everybody else have fun though:awesomework:

Is there cell reception there?

I was there last week and did not get cell reception(verizon) in the rock crawl area. I did get cell reception at the entrance to the orv area just as you turn in from the highway.

What did you break?

just these, waited to long to order new and now there not here:mad:

downsized_0602002115.jpg

Pre-registration discount ends June 1st.
Tech will be open Friday about 7pm for as long as needed or dark.
Tech will reopen about 7am.
Registration will be open Friday afternoon until dark and again at 7am Saturday.
Mandatory driver/spotter meeting at 9am near registration.
First rigs on the course by 9:30am and we we'll quit when everybody crys uncle, around 4.
Results and awards meeting about 4:30 or as soon as the results are completed and totaled.
Registration may be cut off at 50 rigs depending on timing but I would like to close registration before the drivers meeting. I will be flexable on this but I won't start the competition late. If we allow late registration you will be slotted in and no make up courses will be offered.
Note, camping and entry is free for registered drivers and spotters, if you bring extra crew or family please purchase a 10.00 car load pass at the gate.
All vehicles entering the pit area will be charged the 10.00 entry free, if you register to run we will credit the entry fee toward registration. The gate will have a list of preregistered entries and there will be no charge. Exceptions for working media and forest service officals on duty.

Rick.....you had better nabbed second:rolleyes::flipoff:

No.:rolleyes::looser:...The competition was tight. Tom Haman brought his moon car and Rob Mckenney brought his too. Ted was there and several other guys who I don't know....:cool: to have a full field.......
As you know this event is more about having fun than winning FWIW. I think I was in the hunt to place up until the fourth course where there was a bonus exit gate that just looked too fun to pass up. I could have easily finished the course and stayed in it but with 1:30 ish remaining took the bonus. I was the second to try it and the first of two to complete it all day but timed out in the process.......It cost me a tie rod and steering ram.:rolleyes:
Fun was had!:cool:

Last edited:
Oh yeah....First course i flopped the rig onto it's side and was able to drive out of it and right the rig. First time I've ever done that in a comp.:cool: When the trans lost gear I thought it was over but still got it back on all fours.
The crowd thought it was cool anyways.:redneck:

Latest posts