• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

group of rock crawlers coming from cols ohio to ride tenn need advice

Trailmaster

OK so we go to a different state every year and was looking at APO, golden mountain so far. we ride for 9 days straight so I'm trying to find out if these places have a couple days each of wheeling and also within a couple hours where else to go already been to windrock so its not on the list also been to hawk pride ,choccolocco,Morris mountain did look at busted knuckle but its a little pricey to get in on a private ride but would pay it if its worth it i tryed getting ahold of woolys and mayham but no luck on that We are going I think the second weekend of March also does anybody by chance know who has busted knuckle park rented for the weekend of the 10th

I'd say AOP and GMP are weekend'ers. If it were closer to me, I'd probably try to hit Busted Knuckle as well basically because of Matt / dedication to the hobby.

I haven't seen Harlan mentionned.

I'd do AOP 2 days, then GMP 2 days, then Harlan for the remainder.

you'll have your plate full for 9 days.

Trying to stay in Tennessee possibly Alabama Harland definitely good But I've been there a lot it's 5 hours from my house Trying to stick to places we've never Road

we did a 2 days AOP/2 days GMP and was a great trip. next time will add BKORP into the mix for sure.

Depending how fast you guys ride you could get 2 days each at AOP/GMP. if you can get BK opened that would be another day or two and its only 30 minutes ish from AOP.

if your doing AOP might as well hit up busted knuckle its just 30 45 minutes on down the road

How about Hale Mountain, that place is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm working on busted knuckle Sounds like we might be getting a closer renting that park so hale Mountain Is there plenty of rocks and good stuff there is it one or two day park to cover I guess comparing these parks to hawk pride or Choccolocco how do they fair up Went to superlift park last year they had some pretty ridiculously bad ass stuff smorr Was an excellent park to

Maybe you can for sure get a schedule hammered out, and maybe a local from each place you choose to ride will come show you all the good stuff!

That's a good idea It is always nice to have somebody that knows the stuff I think we've almost got it locked now Golden mountain for two days busted knuckle two days hale Mountain two days and then AOP two days

Hale isn't as big as hawk pride and not as nice but tons of natural rock and you could cover it in a day but you would have to hump it with a small group to ride it all in one day

Hale mtn is about as close to northern rocks (like RC) as I've seen in the south. Traction is awesome there. It's not a overly huge park but it's a great technical place. Hit Brody up about it from what I've heard he knows the place like the back of his hand.

jeeptj99 said:
Hale mtn is about as close to northern rocks (like RC) as I've seen in the south. Traction is awesome there. It's not a overly huge park but it's a great technical place. Hit Brody up about it from what I've heard he knows the place like the back of his hand.

I can probably help out, let me know when you have a definite schedule hammered out. J.R. , Mo & Jackson know it really well also. There is usually a combination of a few or all of us there the weekends the park is open anyways. Check their schedule because they are usually only open one weekend out of the month.

thanks for all of the advice we have all the parks reserved now GMP 10-11 BKORP 12-13 AOP14-15 HALE 16-17 should be a good rough 8 days this will be nice only 900 miles driving last year was like 2000 miles to get to parks and 8 days