• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GTG Next weekend?

There is a Motorcycle hare scrambles at reiter that weekend also.

I may be up for a GTG, Also may be goin 1:1 wheelin one day also. Not sure wich day yet though.

todd1803 said:
For a location, maybe the spot in Orting, so we can hide under the bridge if the weather is crappy? Just an idea, I'm pretty open.

I dunno ... with all this rain, might need scuba to get under the bridge :)

Wow, haven't even considered the level of the river. I bet it's high, maybe too high to play around. Worst thing is I really don't even have any desire to go the the beach, or Tinkham. At least the beach is close.

Hey fella's. I'd like to go this weekend.Orting is only 15min. from my house. I'll check tomarrow if the river is too high to play around.

Bad news for me - I just got informed that I WILL be working on Sunday. Not sure what that will do to my chances on Saturday, so don't plan around me. If you guys are somewhere that I can make it, I'll come join you, but no promises.

that sucks todd. I dont know if orting is going to work for us. the road is closed at the moment and I heard they were evacuating orting today. Thats not a good thing. Anyways it might be better later in the week.Ill keep ya posted.

Ok How bout sunday we GTG at the beach. Orting may be covered with water. Something like 10-10:30 am. How that sound.

Last edited:

Latest posts