• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GTG Sunday

smr4runner

Hey Ya'll,
I have a few hours free this Sunday and want to play at the beach or any place for that matter.
Lookin' at heading out about 9:30amish to 2pmish.

Get off your flat asses and join me. :D

Maybe if I can get my Super done in time. I got my Heim's in form McMaster yesterday. I have enough tube to make front links, and ordered more, but I don't think it will be here in time. I'll see what I can come up with, as I'd like to test it before the comp.

Very cool Todd. Thats basically what I want to do as well.

Devlin, Torry....Bueller.......Bueller....anyone?

where are you guys going? the ORCRC guys havnt decided where there comp is going to be. Id still like to check out what its all about, although my crawler has no link mounts yet. the builder has been busy with other projects, and is now sick. I hope its done before the next comp though, ill come out and play on the sidelines... :D

Steve-o-rino and myself will be out in mukeltio this weekend the day and time is not set, if somebody on here want's to go out there and meet up just set a day and time and we can just go then.

darius said:
Steve-o-rino and myself will be out in mukeltio this weekend the day and time is not set, if somebody on here want's to go out there and meet up just set a day and time and we can just go then.

get the rocks warmed up for next weekend:D

hotwheels000 said:
get the rocks warmed up for next weekend:D

I actually went down there last weekend to see where the hell the comp site was, I have gone to that beach but never that spot. I have never been to an RC comp, but in that specific area I have the feeling that the courses will be determined by the few line's that you can actually drive through, not too many other options. I guess we will see.

darius said:
I have the feeling that the courses will be determined by the few line's that you can actually drive through, not too many other options. I guess we will see.

There's probably a lot of options you're not seeing yet, being it's your first comp. If it was easy, it wouldn't be comp worthy. You'd be surprised at some of the stuff we've driven through.

Jesse - Come on out and meet some of the guys. ORCRC would be a blast, but it's a pretty long drive if you're not ready to compete yet. Sounds like it will be between 4-6 of us there, plus anybody who hasn't chimed in yet.

Mike - You gonna post a GTG on RCC? What time y'all wanna meet up?

Yall ill come up there. I mapquested it and its fairly close so sounds like fun. Plus the wifes friend lives there so she is going to go visit while I come check out your sticks... . wait.. that dont sound right?:wtf: any way ya im going to stop in for a while. get some good ideas.

Hey guys my internet isn't working at home right now, hope it comes back up soon, but somebody please call me with details once they are worked out. All I have left to do on my Super is install electronics, mount a body, and do some shock tuning.

Hey Todd.
If you see this it looks like Des Moines Beach, Sunday, 930am.
I'm thinking of bringing a tarp just in case.
If you don't see this reply one of us will give ya a call.

Mike

Last edited:
smr4runner said:
If you don't see this reply one of us will give ya a call.

Mike

Does that mean to reply if I don't see it and somebody will call?? :wtf: :flipoff:

Got home tonight and it was back on, so I should be ok.

how long are you guys going to be up there? getting my wife outa bed @ 9 am on a sunday will be impossible. If you guys will be up there for a while ill come up a little later.

Latest posts