• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GTG Sunday

Does anyone have an extra diff gear (just the teeth part) and pinion gear to bring tomorrow?
RCH didn't have and I'd like to run the 2.2 tomorrow.
lemme know.

well seeing as how i am rig-less im going to sit this one out. There is a 3D shoot tomarrow at skookum archery and im die'n to go to it. SO ill be there all day. After i get the super all together ill be out. And then maybe ill get with you guys on building the TLT im picking up from BrianH

Mike - I have a spare axle that you can pull the ring gear and carrier out of. It's not in perfect shape, but it's useable.

Todd

Very cool Todd. I was going to bummed if I couldn't test out the 2.2 since that is what I was focusing on dialing in more.
I will have replacement coming in this week so I could repay you.

Thanks bud
Mike

Its raining hard,,bring an ez up

or

we could switch places and go to orting under the bridge

what do you all think(todd,craig torry,mike) and my self are the only ones confirmed,should be easy to change the location

Ya! I was awakened by the down pour this morning but it looks like it let up abit.
It doesn't matter to me but I still would like to meet up with you guys.
We all haven't been together in awhile (meaning Torry not being at the last gtg) and it would be nice to chat about a few things some of us have been talking about.

Mike - you wanna make a trade for the wheel adapters? You can have the extra TLT axle for them. It's not cherry or anything, but it's not doing me much good. LMK.

Mike I can meet you Auburn Safeway parking lot @ 9:30. I gotta get cash, and my ATM is there.

Please bring those Clod to Maxx adapters, I need them.

253-350-2463

You guys are ass wipes and you hurt my feelings. I'm don't wanna bring my toys and play with you... Meannies!:kissmyass:

On a serious note.

Dez. How about meeting Todd at Safeway.
Todd. Just to make sure. There is still only one Safeway in Auburn right?
If so I'll meet you guys a 930a.

Mike

Latest posts