• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gun Collectors.

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
Any Gun Collectors? I don't mean having a "collection" of guns, but actual old, relic, historic, sentimental style guns, guns you'd never sell.

I'm finding that I'd rather have an old M1 Garand than spend my money on an AR15...still want an AR15 but....:D

:corn:

M1 is a baddass piece. It will hold more value than a zombie gun.

Oldest here is an 1851 Harpers ferry 50 cal. Just like the one on pawn stars a few weeks ago.

i dont have much right now. i have a high standard .22 pistol the belonged to my grandfather. it was made in 1960. sometime in the future ill inherit the rest of his guns from my dad. he has a couple of shotguns from the late 1800's and a few other things i cant remember.

some of my old and/or collectors that i enjoy
Model 8-32 Remington
Model 94-Winchester 30-30
Hopkin & Allen Double Barrel 12 ga. (Domascus Barrels)
Remington Apache 22 LR

Does anyone know of a place to get guns appraised? I have a Berreta silver snipe over under 12g that I got from my grandfather when he passed.

Ive got a remington vest pocket 22 cal in really good shape action works awesome. Its stamped remingtons ilion NY pattent oct.1.1861 make me an offer.View attachment 40833

Attachments

• vest.jpg
    vest.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 89
Any of you guys going to have a booth at the gun show in Monroe this weekend?
And nutter, thats not a bad place to go and ask questions. I can't send you the link because my work has blocked a bunch of sites recently. However, google "Washington Arms Collectors" and it should be the first link that shows up. They have shows all the time at Puyallup and Monroe fairgrounds. You'll probably have to become a member to sell that piece at the show, but i don't know, look into it if ya want.