• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

H1 wheel specs..

charliesnyder

Getting all of my H1's and TSL's mounted this weekend. Noticed I have a few chewed up threads on the studs as well as a few bolts that have been stripped a bit.

Does anyone know the stud size and the bolt pitch and size?

Thanks for all the input!

its just standard US fine threads.

If I rememebr right they are the same as some lug studs.

How many ya got fubared? I have some.

I would ditch the pinchnuts too. Get a box of 50 nylocks and save the torture of cranking down a million threads that are tough.

I dont understand? you say you have a few chewed up bolts AND damaged studs?

The rims only have studs on them and a fitting for a schrader valve.

also do you have the correct Orings and have you checked all the area around the studs for conical stretch and cracks, very common with these wheels.

Oh yeah, arent you a trained serviceman in the military? Didnt they train you on H1 service and operations? :fawkdancesmiley:

:beer:

its just standard US fine threads.

If I rememebr right they are the same as some lug studs.

How many ya got fubared? I have some.

I would ditch the pinchnuts too. Get a box of 50 nylocks and save the torture of cranking down a million threads that are tough.

I dont understand? you say you have a few chewed up bolts AND damaged studs?

The rims only have studs on them and a fitting for a schrader valve.

also do you have the correct Orings and have you checked all the area around the studs for conical stretch and cracks, very common with these wheels.

Oh yeah, arent you a trained serviceman in the military? Didnt they train you on H1 service and operations? :fawkdancesmiley:

:beer:

Yeah I'm a Army punk, 6 years strong. I don't ride around in these ***** ass HMMWV... My vehicles are WAY better...

stryker_10.jpg

So I actually know nothing of them other then they now fit my Yota!

The issues with the threads is just some rust. I was able to clean most of it off with a wire brush and some PB.. I'll have to take a look into the nylocks. Thanks Brad!

Yep the lazy ass couldn't do it himself. But that good because he just Bought me a set of windshield hinges :)

I cut down one wheel :flipoff: I just didn't want to be there all night plus I knew you needed to buy something :fawkdancesmiley:

Already traded Odie for the 12 bolt.

yeah I responded to your ad cuz I have 3 12 bolts for my buggy and a few odd 8 bolts. I needed that 12 bolt for my buggy.

I appreciate ya trading it off to odie after I made a response. :rolleyes:

Thats why I said maybe he can get ya some orings cuz I dont feel like sharing mine now. :kissmyass:

yeah I responded to your ad cuz I have 3 12 bolts for my buggy and a few odd 8 bolts. I needed that 12 bolt for my buggy.

I appreciate ya trading it off to odie after I made a response. :rolleyes:

Thats why I said maybe he can get ya some orings cuz I dont feel like sharing mine now. :kissmyass:

You replied with
I might have ya covered and go for that deal. Let me look.
@3pm..

Then never heard back from you. I even bumped the thread because I knew you were online, no response. Odie contacted me that night and we made the trade first thing in the morning. Thanks for getting back to me.

I do have a fresh box of Kleenex nose wipes if that helps you. :kiss:

Are you two women ready to stop arguing? Damn I feel like I'm listening to Tranny Frank and Rix on Jons site!!!!

BTW. thanks for the info on the nylocs Brad.

Latest posts