• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired H1s n 44s. $1,800 obo

Re: Re:

muddinmetal said:
Ok dude, you are on ****ing drugs!!! $800 total is a stretch.

$400-500 for the tires and $200 for the mismatched wheels in generous
Your crazy as ****. That is all.

Guess I need to sign up for free blow jobs from butt muddin.

If ya don't like the price move the **** along.

hjpcummins said:
Guess I need to sign up for free blow jobs from butt muddin.

I am going to put this nicely... You will not sell these for more than $1200 come hell or high water to anyone other than a retard. You need to count your blessings if you get $1000.

I also want you to know that is your one and only freebie. If you call me gay, weak, a bitch or anything else that agitates me in the slightest I will hurt you. My life has been a **** storm for a long time now and I have had take a lot of **** that has put me in a dangerous place and it has brewed under the surface for a while now. Someone (who most likely doesn't deserve it) is eventually going to catch the wrong end of that. Don't let it be you

muddinmetal said:
I am going to put this nicely... You will not sell these for more than $1200 come hell or high water to anyone other than a retard. You need to count your blessings if you get $1000.

I also want you to know that is your one and only freebie. If you call me gay, weak, a bitch or anything else that agitates me in the slightest I will hurt you. My life has been a **** storm for a long time now and I have had take a lot of **** that has put me in a dangerous place and it has brewed under the surface for a while now. Someone (who most likely doesn't deserve it) is eventually going to catch the wrong end of that. Don't let it be you

Sooo you come on the mans for sale ad talk **** then get bent out of shape and threaten him when he fires back?? :wtflol:

Jduck said:
Sooo you come on the mans for sale ad talk **** then get bent out of shape and threaten him when he fires back?? :wtflol:

Did I insult his character? Make insinuations about his sexuality? I didn't talk ****, I gave my honest opinion (which he did not ask for, I admit, but we all know why these haven't sold yet).

If his honest opinion is that I suck dicks then I would like to clear up where I stand on that matter

Re: Re: Re:

muddinmetal said:

You are suggesting that I am calling you gay, no not really.

Just tired of keyboard bad asses, being just that. You suggested I give my tires n wheels away.

I figured you were handing out free bowjobs. Cause that the only way these are going anywhere for your prices.

Ps. Sounds like you need to speak to someone, professionaly

On another note, don't speak like that to me. I'll be more then happy to send you my address and we can carry this on in person. Otherwise stop wasting my data by replying to MY FOE SALE Ad

Re: Re: Re:

hjpcummins said:
You are suggesting that I am calling you gay, no not really.

Just tired of keyboard bad asses, being just that. You suggested I give my tires n wheels away.

I figured you were handing out free bowjobs. Cause that the only way these are going anywhere for your prices.

Ps. Sounds like you need to speak to someone, professionaly

On another note, don't speak like that to me. I'll be more then happy to send you my address and we can carry this on in person. Otherwise stop wasting my data by replying to MY FOE SALE Ad

I'd love to see that! :****: :popcorn:

muddinmetal said:
Ok dude, you have lost it!!! $800 total is a stretch.

$400-500 for the tires and $200 for the mismatched wheels in generous
I definitely don't have a dog in the fight but with the growing popularity of certain axles, I wouldn't necessarily consider it a mismatched set. I honestly couldn't say what I would've gave for the wheels but hub conversions take some time and I'm sure not needing to do that would be worth a little extra to someone looking for used wheels. That is all.