• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Mountain Open Ride 6/4 - 6/6

they have also had Carto Tracks for it for a few years now which is helpful.
Good to know on the new side and I just re-downloaded the Carto Tracks map. Just trying to have a plan in place as opposed to wandering around semi aimlessly like I usually do when at Hale:)

Found a list of "Go-to" trails from an old ride thread:

waterfall and sweet baby

H-town wheelers

that big set of ledges with the tree in the middle is intense (just to the left of 5 points)

race track to slippery ledge is awesome (fairly difficult)

fitch creek down from J-rod over to the rock garden is a good ride

whiskey stills from bottom to top

I really like sweet baby as well

heck, the main trail up the center from the parking lot to the pavilion has gotten semi tough over the years

https://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/th...v-november-9th-11th-2018-updated.59801/page-2

sweet baby is fun. The ledges are a blast on it. The area around the crack (i have no idea if that's what it's called the big ass v notch above waterfall) is fun to. I have nothing for the crack itself but always fun watching people put their **** through it.

sweet baby is fun. The ledges are a blast on it. The area around the crack (i have no idea if that's what it's called the big ass v notch above waterfall) is fun to. I have nothing for the crack itself but always fun watching people put their **** through it.
the "Crevice"

Hale of a good day trip to Hale Mountain! Was in a small group so covered tons of ground, minor issues for the most part (I burned a maxi fan fuse and @The Luke pulled the wire off the starter in the parking lot right before loading).

@Markrobinson cut a Pitbull near Waterfall early on and had to limp back to the parking area. He rode with @The Luke the rest of the day. Everyone loaded back on the trailers under their on power so that's a win.

Like usual I've got 100+ pictures from the trip but a quick highlight of them are below.

Last edited:

Latest posts