• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Mtn 10/7

The Luke

Got a few of us going to Hale this Saturday. Feel free to join along. Mostly "small" tire big hearted rigs, but we don't discriminate and will ride with whoever. :driving: :driving:

tonybolton said:
He's usually paying peoples entry fee's and buys drinks. Top notch pretty good dude. Haven't found a fault in the guy to date.

Usually its TC that has the swingers, good see other racers getting love.

I'll be there not going to make the Harlan ride it looks like. Money is a little tight so going to stay close and do a day trip.

jeeptj99 said:
you going to come? I know it's not windrock but there's good riding there.

No....i'll be doing a short local ride to test out all my hackery before I start traveling. I'm fairly confident it'll all be OK, but I can tell you if it's like that one time at AOP where I backed it off the trailer, made it 50ft up the first access trail and I had little/no steering and leaking everywhere after working all week on it......there will prolly be a for sale sign on it.

tonybolton said:
No....i'll be doing a short local ride to test out all my hackery before I start traveling. I'm fairly confident it'll all be OK, but I can tell you if it's like that one time at AOP where I backed it off the trailer, made it 50ft up the first access trail and I had little/no steering and leaking everywhere after working all week on it......there will prolly be a for sale sign on it.

hey I was there for that trip. Let me know if you sell cheap.

The Luke said:
Got a few of us going to Hale this Saturday. Feel free to join along. Mostly "small" tire big hearted rigs, but we don't discriminate and will ride with whoever. :driving: :driving:

What time are yall unloading?

Dwalk said:
What time are yall unloading?
We're coming from Lebanon Tn that morning. It's about an hr and 45 min down there. We're going to aim to be down there around 8-9

That being said, my buddy Justin is driving. We might be there at 7. He's got a heavy foot.

The Luke said:
We're coming from Lebanon Tn that morning. It's about an hr and 45 min down there. We're going to aim to be down there around 8-9

That being said, my buddy Justin is driving. We might be there at 7. He's got a heavy foot.

damn I didn't know about the early call time. Is that central time?