• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE MTN 10 year anniversary bash ride July 12th-14th

Jacksonwolf39

Pulled this from there FB event post

Throw back 10 yrs. Gate fee 10$ Per person. Camping is free Saturday night. Free hotdogs and chips (bring your own drinks) served at the gate at noon 50/50 raffle. T-shirts to be given away. Every 10th person will get in free. Door prizes. Everyone come out for a great day of riding and fun. Be sure to download the carto tracks app to navigate the trails at hale. See ya soon

Also gates will open on Friday at noon and close at 9pm if you want to camp Friday night it will be 10$ and then gate fee.

Everyone come on out to ride and just hang out. Let's keep supporting this amazing park and these awesome people and keep it open for many more years to come! I know I'm really looking forward to this ride myself!! :dblthumb:

bluetoy said:
Hale mtn is a great park with even better people running it! Please come out and support! :dblthumb:

X2

great folks running this park.

Wish I could make this ride but was just at Hale about a month ago.

cba562ec3cefaa01563a948da970e3e0.jpg

e671f42be55689142159376d4d6807d6.jpg

be620f7d8103f4c17ab0bf52575e3a51.jpg

123e3389402edf536143ed6e2f7d82fd.jpg

6045085d33e28799f676d0075e3538ec.jpg

fc5fc08f46f30b6a98f1e46649c029ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics as usual! Pretty cool that you are still getting to ride around your old Toyota truggy too.

On the 3rd picture posted, that's some serious dedication to go riding in July with an arm in a cast. My arm is itchy just thinking about that.

kmcminn said:
The guy in the cast is the guy that bought Broadys yota. Super nice guy.

Just about everyone I have talked to got chiggers this weekend.

Very cool on the cast guy but not so much fun on the chiggers part. While I hated to miss another Hale ride, chiggers makes it kinda ok that I missed.

ridered3 said:
Great pics as usual! Pretty cool that you are still getting to ride around your old Toyota truggy too.

On the 3rd picture posted, that's some serious dedication to go riding in July with an arm in a cast. My arm is itchy just thinking about that.

Jacksons pictures he sent to me, I was bored on 3rd shift so I posted them all lol.

Yeah Brad is a cool dude, ive rode around him a few times. It's for sale again. Now is the time Patrick.... unless of course you want to buy the rzr from me ... :spin:

kmcminn said:
The guy in the cast is the guy that bought Broadys yota. Super nice guy.

Just about everyone I have talked to got chiggers this weekend.

gotta stay moving around! plus tons of bug spray

TMac said:
I love Hale, but that park is lousy with chiggers and snakes

not sure how you mitigate either of those at an offroad park :dunno:

smbroady82 said:
Jacksons pictures he sent to me, I was bored on 3rd shift so I posted them all lol.

Yeah Brad is a cool dude, ive rode around him a few times. It's for sale again. Now is the time Patrick.... unless of course you want to buy the rzr from me ... :spin:

Ah gotcha on the ride pictures. Nearly everything is for sale for the right price:)

Latest posts