• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE Mtn- Easter Run - March 30, 2013

yourhero

Hale Mtn. is having an Easter Run ride on March 30. They will have concessions for sale also.

Hale Mtn. also has the big field past the park entrance for parking for this event.

Re: Re: HALE Mtn- Easter Run - March 30, 2013

Gonna make this one provided the yota stays together through Shamrock run. Hale has become my favorite place to wheel

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

TacomaJD said:
Make it happen captain! Fun place to wheel! 'specially with a set of reds :dblthumb:

Gonna try, supposed to be camping that week since my son is out for spring break, but we may only camp part of the week, if that happens then here I come

dragr1 said:
Plans have changed, so the new plan is Hale Mountain on the 30th!

:woot: I'll be there fo sho unless something crazy comes up. Can't wait! Still haven't wheeled alot of that park, I've seen several obstacles on youtube vids that I haven't seen either time I've been there

I have never had any luck going straight to Hale, but If I don't make it in mine, I may go along as a copilot with my hometown-hammerdown-hero James Ray Whitley. For those that don't know, it'll be a :drinkers: :driving: hell of a time if that goes down :****:

muddinmetal said:
I have never had any luck going straight to Hale, but If I don't make it in mine, I may go along as a copilot with my hometown-hammerdown-hero James Ray Whitley. For those that don't know, it'll be a :drinkers: :driving: hell of a time if that goes down :****:

Just watch out for illegal border hoppers in $300 cars :****:

What time is most everyone getting there Saturday? The usual 9am-ish?

Also is the crowd expected to be anywhere near the size of Feb Jam? If so, I'm gettin there way early this time so I don't have to sit in line FOREVER. At Feb Jam, I already was workin on a good buzz by the time I ever got up there to the front to sign in :****:

Re: Re: Re: HALE Mtn- Easter Run - March 30, 2013

TacomaJD said:
I already was workin on a good buzz by the time I ever got up there to the front to sign in :****:
That just means your modulator valve don't modulate well :****:

TacomaJD said:
What time is most everyone getting there Saturday? The usual 9am-ish?

Also is the crowd expected to be anywhere near the size of Feb Jam? If so, I'm gettin there way early this time so I don't have to sit in line FOREVER. At Feb Jam, I already was workin on a good buzz by the time I ever got up there to the front to sign in :****:
I'd get there around 8 30. Park at the field just past the big sign at the entrance of the park. Shouldn't have to wait in line at all.

Hope there is a great turnout but who knows.

Hope rain holds off and it's good weather. Be some good camping weather

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk