• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE Mtn.- Feb Jam - February 2, 2013

muddinmetal said:
AGREED, say what you want, but I hate wheeling in the rain

I don't care to wheel in the rain, maybe them creeks will be up and we'll get to play in em....I just hate getting a soaked ass all day, I REALLY miss having an enclosed cab :****:

Looks like rain will get there Saturday afternoon or evening or maybe not at all. I'm going early.

onetoncrawler said:
Where's the like button ???

Will be a good time for sure

Definitely!

She posted the menu for lunch on Facebook.

If you haven't eaten the food it's always delicious especially during a busy day of wheeling.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I always have to work on the good weekends,, havn't had mine out since tgiving I got bigger tires I need to tryout !!

Hell yea, I can't wait!!! That last Friday of work always drags wayyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooo long when there's a big ride the following Saturday. Ready to load my **** up tomorrow night and hit the road Saturday morning! :driving: :driving: :driving:

TacomaJD said:
I don't care to wheel in the rain, maybe them creeks will be up and we'll get to play in em....I just hate getting a soaked ass all day, I REALLY miss having an enclosed cab :****:

:'(

At least you got a capable rig. I may just work on my dang buggy since I don't own anything that will go worth a damn! :puke:

mtnride said:
Whiskey still this wet n sloppy!! It oughtta make for a good show!!
yep, last time we was there it pour'd in the middle of the night- and only a hand full made it halfway up WS--- it was nasty,

TBItoy said:
:'(

At least you got a capable rig. I may just work on my dang buggy since I don't own anything that will go worth a damn! :puke:

^^^^^^^^ This is no excuse, I take my one and only running vehicle I own, my true daily driver Lexus. Even though it has 16.5 wheels and tires that will literally fall off the rim at anything lower that 18 lbs. Hell, my rig has gotten so clapped out lately I can almost make a complete 12 days of Christmas song about it. Sing with me:

9 miles a gallon
8 trips a year
7 assorted leaks
6 plugs need a changing
and 5 things squea-king !
4 wore mud tires
3 bent shocks
2 clicking birfields
& a control arm bent into the shape of-a- te-pee

and we wont even get into 3 warped rotors 2 dents from a tree...

jrhall said:
Im gonna be on the ambulance for 24 and cant swap with anyone. I hope i dont see any of yall!
Slap some mud grips on that bitch and bring it on up! :driving:

muddinmetal said:
^^^^^^^^ This is no excuse, I take my one and only running vehicle I own, my true daily driver Lexus. Even though it has 16.5 wheels and tires that will literally fall off the rim at anything lower that 18 lbs. Hell, my rig has gotten so clapped out lately I can almost make a complete 12 days of Christmas song about it. Sing with me:

9 miles a gallon
8 trips a year
7 assorted leaks
6 plugs need a changing
and 5 things squea-king !
4 wore mud tires
3 bent shocks
2 clicking birfields
& a control arm bent into the shape of-a- te-pee

and we wont even get into 3 warped rotors 2 dents from a tree...

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh