• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hammerite,where are you...?

heepster97

Hey folks, does anybody know where i can get ahold of a few cans of hammerite or a crinkle type paint. I would like to match the paint on my new/used tube fenders to my tube front bumper.:awesomework:

Hey folks, does anybody know where i can get ahold of a few cans of hammerite or a crinkle type paint. I would like to match the paint on my new/used tube fenders to my tube front bumper.:awesomework:

I usually get it at ACE

hammerite looks great

on a poser rig. :kissmyass:
I used to use it on my rigs until I figured out it looks like complete ass on any surface that is actually going to be rubbed on. It comes off it huge chunks and scratches are well more like scrapes. Too brittle.

Its like powdercoating, it is nice and purdy, but dont like contact. when it does contact it is ugly. Hard to touch up if colored other than black too.

any better suggestion? its mostly to keep cratches from rusting and it would be nice if it blended decient when touching up. i had heard it was pretty durable and touched up well.

it is very durable and looks/lasts great. It just seems to come off in chunks like powdercoating does. If its on a rig thats not going to touch or rub trees and such you will be happy with it.