• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hammers PRERUN..

:D funny funny. Mike I saw a post online that there are guys rooting for us the underdog that came out of no where. Maybe we should put a funny sticker on our rig..LOL

Well hey there is my long lost buddy from the south. DID you get the note I drove all the way in to your house to leave you? LOL.. Geeze Ben give a guy a call..

206-799-4639

In that pic there is 9" between top of axle tube and frame, travel will be 6-7" up, 8-7" down. Full compression the axle will be at 3-2" from the front tube.

You dont know what you're doing...need some help? I can sit around and do nothing! :redneck: :flipoff:

Any new pics Pat? Well I ripped off two F350 shock towers on the 4runner in the snow, fryed a alt, lost a door and that was all in a couple miles. I hope that you guys aren't running behind us picking up broken parts as we go. I bet there is some fiberglass laying around the Hammers when we are done.

you left a note at my house??? I never got it?????? I am serious. I will give you a ring next week. I am going in for back surgery tomorrow and will be off work for a month or two so i will call while sitting on the couch recuperating.

you left a note at my house??? I never got it?????? I am serious. I will give you a ring next week. I am going in for back surgery tomorrow and will be off work for a month or two so i will call while sitting on the couch recuperating.

Its not like you do any real work any way :fawkdancesmiley:

good luck on that sugery Ben..