• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!

Oh yeah I was going to post this last night but hardline was down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!

Cole is old as **** son. Tell your parents thanks for putting in work 25 years and 9 months ago :flipoff1:

Happy birthday man! I am still trying to figure out how you have pulled off living at home this long. :dunno:

Hell he is 25 and still living at home, it will take him until he is 40 to commit to marriage :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:
Hell he is 25 and still living at home, it will take him until he is 40 to commit to marriage :flipoff1:

thumb.gif

Good man I be followin in Cole's footsteps :flipoff1: :drinkers:

Get your toys before you buy a house N git marri't---smart man! thumb.gif

Hell I am just jealous I did not do the same thing. I basically moved away from home when I was 20 and did not look back. Now I am on the verge of 35, married 12 years, with two children. I would not change any of it, but I do sit around and think of things I wish I had done when I was young and single. I never did the move away to a new city with buddies and work for a while deal. That is probably the thing I regret most.

bigsilly said:
Hell I am just jealous I did not do the same thing. I basically moved away from home when I was 20 and did not look back. Now I am on the verge of 35, married 12 years, with two children. I would not change any of it, but I do sit around and think of things I wish I had done when I was young and single. I never did the move away to a new city with buddies and work for a while deal. That is probably the thing I regret most.

That is what Im trying to do....After, skewl try to get a job in Dallas and live and raise my kids... Mississippi is great and all...but I want a change in lifestyle...

CharlieInTheTrees said:
That is what Im trying to do....After, skewl try to get a job in Dallas and live and raise my kids... Mississippi is great and all...but I want a change in lifestyle...

You just want to be closer to Mexico so there will be more dark skinned non-natives around :flipoff1: