• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Happy Holidays!

Hey guys I had a blast in Orting yesterday, can't wait til the next comp! I ordered my ball joints form McMaster today, hopefully they come in on Saturday, but we'll see.

Mike - hope your B-Day was a good one!

Yes it was a good day to crawl.
The bridge kept us dry.

It was a good mellow b-day. Thanks for the drinks.

Mike

Got any extra ball joints comin mine cracked in half this morning. To cold or to much abuse hard to tell which?
LMK todd my stick is DOA until I can source one.

Chad-

grover said:
Got any extra ball joints comin mine cracked in half this morning. To cold or to much abuse hard to tell which?
LMK todd my stick is DOA until I can source one.

Chad-

Hey Chad.

I think Todd is using the Mcmaster 7/16"-20 Right-Hand Male Shank ball joint.
If I remember right you have Kevin's (TCS) original stick. Its backbone is smaller than our Aluminum Round Tube .563" OD, .327" ID.

Kevin has a Stick Parts page on his sight that you can get replacement parts for the stick.
Hope this helps.

Mike

Chad,
I only ordered 2, like Mike stated, the 7/16-20, so I can thread them into the gear case. I do have two with a smaller shank, which drop into the holes in the case, and get secured with a screw through the case and into the shank. I believe the shank size is 3/8-24, and a 3/8 bolt fits through the ball and into the backbone. One of them has been cut short and has a couple holes drilled in the shank, the other is full length and has one hole in the shank. LMK if you need them, I'm just using them for mock-up now.

smr4runner said:
Hey Chad.

I think Todd is using the Mcmaster 7/16"-20 Right-Hand Male Shank ball joint.
If I remember right you have Kevin's (TCS) original stick. Its backbone is smaller than our Aluminum Round Tube .563" OD, .327" ID.

Kevin has a Stick Parts page on his sight that you can get replacement parts for the stick.
Hope this helps.

Mike

What you guys use parts that fit?:flipoff: I just reach into a pile of junk parts and pull out something close. :;

Chad-