• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Happy Veterans Day Vets ! Hooo Rah !

I work with a guy that was 16yrs in and had to pull the plug due to his health. Green Beret, Special Forces, Sniper just a complete badass man ! Has been shot 3 times and held cross hair's on Suddam Hussein. The stories he tells at lunch are un-real. I respect him greatly and love being around the man. Very cool and I have huge respect for him. He was an E8 and over 2 twelve man Special Forces teams when he got out of the Army. He lived in South America and fought drug cartel's for years !

Hell Yes. :dblthumb:

No, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did what we did because we love this country and the people that made it what it is today. God bless al those that came and went before me!!! thumb.gif

x2 thanks to all that serves or did serve, we were number 407 in the parade in the ham today, with the american legion post 107, in the wrecker, went 3 miles and took bout an hour and a half, a ton o people came out to show their support with over 800 vehicals in the route...pics r on my facebook

thanks for the support! thanks to all the old timers out there that served before us! I was in a parade yesterday as well, but it was kind of a somber reminder.... A friend of mine that I went to HS with and played football with was killed in Afghanistan a few weeks ago, along with some other soldiers when their Stryker was hit by an IED. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33526742/ns/politics-white_house/
091029-obama-hlrg-4a.hlarge.jpg

Rest In Peace, Sgt. Dale Griffin.