• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR- Fall Crawl - October 14-16, 2016 Trail Rig & Bouncer Event

Anyone from the Huntsville/Birmingham area going? Need to pick up some parts.

poolman said:
So who's going?

I'm trying. Got some things that if I can finish tonight I'll be able to go. Nearest vacant hotel looks like 25 miles. Might have found a rental house in evarts though. I told them I'd book it in the morning. It was non refundable or I'd have paid today. Like I said, we'll see what I get done tonight. Wish I would have planned better so I could have gotten someplace closer.

If any of you guys have a cabin rental and are not sure you'll make it let me know. Yeah, I know it's a Very long shot that'll happen

I loaded the camper tonight. And filled my junk with oil and checked the gas. So ill be there there bout 10 or so thursday nite. Staying on putny side.

Bronco72 said:
I loaded the camper tonight. And filled my junk with oil and checked the gas. So ill be there there bout 10 or so thursday nite. Staying on putny side.

Cool, I'll see you there. It's about time :****:

rpf500 said:
I'm trying. Got some things that if I can finish tonight I'll be able to go. Nearest vacant hotel looks like 25 miles. Might have found a rental house in evarts though. I told them I'd book it in the morning. It was non refundable or I'd have paid today. Like I said, we'll see what I get done tonight. Wish I would have planned better so I could have gotten someplace closer.

If any of you guys have a cabin rental and are not sure you'll make it let me know. Yeah, I know it's a Very long shot that'll happen

Mount Aire Hotel in Harlan (10 miles) has one room left 606-573-4660

America's Best Value Inn 606-589-4911 (10 miles) has lots of vacancies

Both said to mention I sent ya...maybe a discount?

Just so everyone is aware, bring cash for your permit. You can use a card for everything else at the campground but the permit has to be bought with cash.

Campground Man said:
Mount Aire Hotel in Harlan (10 miles) has one room left 606-573-4660

America's Best Value Inn 606-589-4911 (10 miles) has lots of vacancies

Both said to mention I sent ya...maybe a discount?

Man, I really do appreciate that. I called and got it booked and they did me a 10% discount and I never even asked!! So thank you again sir!! See you this weekend.

rpf500 said:
Man, I really do appreciate that. I called and got it booked and they did me a 10% discount and I never even asked!! So thank you again sir!! See you this weekend.

Rockin! Been trying to push them to sponsor some of our events - no luck yet...

rpf500 said:

You going down Friday?

poolman said:
You going down Friday?

Tomorrow, hopefully leaving work at noon tomorrow. It'll take 5+ hours if traffic doesn't make it worse.

Campgroundman....it was the mount aire that I booked BTW..I'll make a pitch to them when I check in that they need to sponsor you. :****:
She said there was some Haunt festival going on too. Sounds interesting as in I'll bring 2 full clips vs one. :dblthumb:

9a72e680a76c1ec6bddd17ce6e5f8688.jpg

Aint much by Knoxville standards. But its high rollin for nelsonville.

Bronco72 said:
9a72e680a76c1ec6bddd17ce6e5f8688.jpg

Aint much by Knoxville standards. But its high rollin for nelsonville.

Is the tow mobile 4wd and manual 7.3? If so, that's the setup I was working towards when I went and bought my RV.