• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hard rolls from today

and Jab wrecked the **** out of his new XP. 36miles and taco'd lower control arm and trailering arm.
Cant have nothing nice!

Everybody ok? Just major shoken ups? Sore tomorrow....

Jimmy is hurting bad, id be suprised if something isnt jacked up
298056_2524702638045_1267752489_33166438_1788407845_n.jpg

Why did the first guy not have his seatbelt on right? You can see it's under his arm. I can only imagine how he will feel tomorrow, thats major whiplash.

Cole said:
Why did the first guy not have his seatbelt on right? You can see it's under his arm. I can only imagine how he will feel tomorrow, thats major whiplash.

that is the first thing Shaun said when we watched this last night. Hope he is ok and just sore

Cole said:

Cause he is stupid

InDaShop said:
and Jab wrecked the **** out of his new XP. 36miles and taco'd lower control arm and trailering arm.
Cant have nothing nice!

Everybody ok? Just major shoken ups? Sore tomorrow....

Kelly wasn't shaken up, that's a normal thing for him. Jimmy might be another story that was pretty violent whiplash.

Miles taco'd his A Arm also... clipped a tree.

b2688289.jpg

Adam, if you could see the drunken fix I put on it, you'd see there is no need to replace it :drinkers: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: laughing1 Yeah its pretty janky with a long funny story to go with it. He had a spare lower, we cut the ball joint pocket in half with a metabo to get the BJ out quickly and get to riding. His spare was for the other side laughing1 I had to pick up the 4 pieces of BJ pocket up and try to weld them back and get a snap ring in it, then tack the BJ to a containment piece of plate to keep it in if the pocket failed. Also didn't have OD sleeve tube that was even close so I gapped the **** out of some 1.5" over it and we rocked out :woody:
\
Woodlee said:
The stock a arms are junk.

These are 100% factory replacements that will take a hit!

:woody:

http://www.wideopendesign.com/Product/253/RZR-XP-900-Front-A-Arms.aspx

blacksheep10 said:
Adam, if you could see the drunken fix I put on it, you'd see there is no need to replace it :drinkers: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: laughing1 Yeah its pretty janky with a long funny story to go with it. He had a spare lower, we cut the ball joint pocket in half with a metabo to get the BJ out quickly and get to riding. His spare was for the other side laughing1 I had to pick up the 4 pieces of BJ pocket up and try to weld them back and get a snap ring in it, then tack the BJ to a containment piece of plate to keep it in if the pocket failed. Also didn't have OD sleeve tube that was even close so I gapped the **** out of some 1.5" over it and we rocked out :woody:
\

http://www.superatv.com/5-RZR-to-RZRS-Suspension-Conversion-Kit-P850C536.aspx

blacksheep10 said:
\

That sounds like a heck of a good night of hood rat thing with your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was closer to you guys to be able to see how hard ya'll are beating these things.

On the frame gussets, if you guys will buy them I will build them. I just didn't know how many people would take the time to weld them on.

Adam worst thing I see about your arms (they are hands down bad ass) but I would much rather replace a stock arm then rip my mounts off my frame. If there was a gusset for the frame then It would be worth it to get the arms. IMO

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Jimmy is hurting bad, id be suprised if something isnt jacked up
298056_2524702638045_1267752489_33166438_1788407845_n.jpg

Surprised that didnt break his neck!!!

Was worried bout my seats till I paused the vid a couple diff times and realised he was all over the cab 1st!

Yall need 4 point harnesses or atleast wear the stock one right :****: