• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline approved fab shop in east TN?

tnford88

I'm looking at taking my old truck to the next level this winter. I live in greeneville,tn and was looking for someone near by that could truggy my Ford. Looking for a rear 4 link with coils or coilovers and a simple bed to house a toolbox and fuel cell. I'm hoping it would run no more than $5000. I'd like to get ahold of someone so I could nail down an estimate so I can save up to not waste my time or there's before dropping my truck off. It's a carbed motor so minimum wiring and fuel lines. Any and all suggestions on good or bad are welcome.

pholmann said:
5brosfab or barnyard fab.

What? Do you not remember all the Barnyard problems? Stay away!

One of the ultra 4 guys from out west just moved to Erwin and has set up shop. His name is Jeremy Dickenson and his number is 423-794-8083. He's got a huge shop and the equipment to do the job. Tell him Shawn sent ya.

I'm very happy with my chassis. Travis is good people. Guess you can't please everyone since your about the only person dissatisfied with them.

pholmann said:
I'm very happy with my chassis. Travis is good people. Guess you can't please everyone since your about the only person dissatisfied with them.

Good people or not, friends or not, I'd have been pissed is the back of a purchased chassis is as crooked as yours.

Re:

Thanks for the suggestions. I emailed m&m and they said they would be interested in doing the work but was booked up till next year so that would give me plenty of time to save. I'll try calling a few more places this coming week.

He does a hell of a job! He lifted my DD for me.
8b0dc3f0045553d6ff1c5bde7ec478c9.jpg

Welded my bumper on.
cc235153fae72def361e2e0755c8dbd9.jpg

And locked my front axle!
612dde99e768f044e2f3e681dcac2394.jpg

Disclaimer:5bros actually had nothing to do with this

Re: Re: Hardline approved fab shop in east TN?

pholmann said:
:rolf: I was going to do the same thing. I just didn't have time.
Sounds like there's a few of us that think alike. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

I heard that his motto was "Grinder and paint will make me the welder I aint!"

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk