• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Favoritism in the 2009 Pirate 4x4 Calendar

W

wngrog

OK, hopefully the mods will let me keep this here since they are beneficiaries of the calendar.....

ANNOUNCING the 2009 Pirate 4x4 calendar.

www.rockmidget.com

Hardlinecrawlers.com participants that are involved in the project are:

Mr. January - Brian Shirley, photo by Chad Jock in Colorado Springs

Mr. May- Matt Overton, photo by RickyB at Morris Mountain

Mr. November - Wyatt Pemberton, photo by Randy Walton at Gray Rock

The photos themselves are all being held as Top Secret until the calendar is released.

COMPETETORS, buy a box and have them available as presents for your SPONSORS!!

These are the HIGHEST quality calendars you have ever seen. The pictures are truly off the hook. You guys will love them.

I only ordered 2000 total. I have a lot of commitment to buy already so get your order in ASAP.

Calendars will begin shipping the first week in October.

Congratulations to all of those that made it in!

thumb.gif

Mr. May....

Man that sounds gay ! laughing1

Congrats your interweb and calendar famous as **** fellar's ! :afro:

Hell yeah, that pic is badass too Ricky I am glad you are finally getting paid for a pic :flipoff1:

Thankd for putting me in Nolen that is awesome, I will buy several for my family. Plus May is my Bday, hell yeah!

Yeah, I looked up you two fags and made your pics on your birth months....Shirley I could not find.

Place your orders sooner rather than later please....I need YOUR money to get me out of MY debt :D

Bones said:
laughing1 laughing1 NolenJEWGrogan :flipoff1:

S'all good Wyatt, I got one and no real need for another

I pulled about 20K out of my pocket for this project.....it better pay off.....giving your sorry ass a refund on day one was not inthe business plan laughing1

wngrog said:
I pulled about 20K out of my pocket for this project.....it better pay off.....giving your sorry ass a refund on day one was not inthe business plan laughing1
IIRC I never asked for a refund :flipoff1:

I will just bitch once it shows up laughing1

It will pay off and you will get a nice return on your investment. I know you have worked hard on it. thumb.gif

I can't wait to see a photo of mine in with all the other pro photogs in the industry! I hope they don't make me look too bad. ;D