• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Memorial Ride Harlan,KY 2022

We're still here. Rained/drizzled all weekend. We had some Sxs carnage Friday and Saturday so we broke Jeeps out today and rode pretty much all day in the drizzle. Had great time. Didn't meet up with other hardliners. Seen all their rigs in lot but nobody out. I did make it up little jagged today

Had a great time as usual. We showed up around 3 on Thursday. Got unloaded and rode out to dairy hut for shakes and fuel. Bebop and I had a scavenger hunt looking for my gas cap that I forgot to put back on, luckily found it on the road. Had perfect riding weather on Friday. Unfortunately, Amanda pretzeled her front driveshaft and Donnie exploded a rear outer on waterfall. I managed the middle line on little jagger for only the 2nd time.

Saturday was forecasted to be a wash so we hit the road around noon and split the drive up between 2 days. Luckily, got through all of the hills and winding roads to 81 before it rained.

Even though we rode 1 less day, it was still a blast. Can't thank everyone enough for the camaraderie and hospitality.

Had a great time as usual. We showed up around 3 on Thursday. Got unloaded and rode out to dairy hut for shakes and fuel. Bebop and I had a scavenger hunt looking for my gas cap that I forgot to put back on, luckily found it on the road. Had perfect riding weather on Friday. Unfortunately, Amanda pretzeled her front driveshaft and Donnie exploded a rear outer on waterfall. I managed the middle line on little jagger for only the 2nd time.

Saturday was forecasted to be a wash so we hit the road around noon and split the drive up between 2 days. Luckily, got through all of the hills and winding roads to 81 before it rained.

Even though we rode 1 less day, it was still a blast. Can't thank everyone enough for the camaraderie and hospitality.
You went up the middle of little jagged? And not to the right? Woulda loved to seen that.

We're still here. Rained/drizzled all weekend. We had some Sxs carnage Friday and Saturday so we broke Jeeps out today and rode pretty much all day in the drizzle. Had great time. Didn't meet up with other hardliners. Seen all their rigs in lot but nobody out. I did make it up little jagged today

Glad y'all had some fun despite the weather.

You went up the middle of little jagged? And not to the right? Woulda loved to seen that.
Yessir. I usually don't mess with the middle but after watching a guy running 50" mega sx's get denied, I figured I would at least put tires on it. Couple of well timed bumps and some spotting by Mattman347 made it not too bad.

Yea
Glad y'all had some fun despite the weather.
For sure. And honestly, if I hadn't packed and wrapped the rigs on friday night, I would've strongly considered riding on Saturday. But was still nice to split the drive home instead of battling rain and idiots on the highway for 9+ hrs.

Creampuff was dry, good time to hit it.
Donny went up next day and made it look even easier.

I used Luke's map and it worked pretty good as long as I had phone service, we got kinda lost and ventured way off the property, the blue dot was us

Attachments

• 112A14D4-733B-4910-B207-1CD565E69F2E.png
    112A14D4-733B-4910-B207-1CD565E69F2E.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 102
The road up to top the mountain on the Putney side is getting really rough, my rig rides kinda rough and my Sxs rides even worse and it's was rough in it

I used Luke's map and it worked pretty good as long as I had phone service, we got kinda lost and ventured way off the property, the blue dot was us
Looks like yall was at or close to the helicopter landing pad as they call it. It is worth seeing and basically a straight shot from white tail crawl. You use to be able to loop around into the reclaimed coal area and drop down just outside of Evarts on the hwy. It was a cool loop for leaf looking but they have the coal reclaim closed off now. I know most of the mtn really well at this point but there is still a couple of areas off the normal path that I want to explore. The map really needs updated. None of the stuff on back side of Evarts campground in the park is mapped but you can ride the powerlines up to the top and make a decent sized loop up there before dropping back off. Its all marked but not mapped. The backside of lions den is the same way. Head toward cliff hanger then take the hard left down the mtn and there is unmapped but marked stuff all over back in there.

Listen here, I never said it was perfect. Lol

Looks like yall was at or close to the helicopter landing pad as they call it. It is worth seeing and basically a straight shot from white tail crawl. You use to be able to loop around into the reclaimed coal area and drop down just outside of Evarts on the hwy. It was a cool loop for leaf looking but they have the coal reclaim closed off now. I know most of the mtn really well at this point but there is still a couple of areas off the normal path that I want to explore. The map really needs updated. None of the stuff on back side of Evarts campground in the park is mapped but you can ride the powerlines up to the top and make a decent sized loop up there before dropping back off. Its all marked but not mapped. The backside of lions den is the same way. Head toward cliff hanger then take the hard left down the mtn and there is unmapped but marked stuff all over back in there.
If anyone can get me an updated map image, I can make a new gps map.