• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HardlineCrawlers.com Coverage of 2008 XRRA Finals, Jellico, TN

P

If its free, its P
WOW, great racing all day everyone there was driving to win, Shannon Campbell nabbed First, Brad Lovell 2nd and 3rd went to Adam Carter much deserved as he ran fast and consistant all day, He should be really proud of his performance he did a great job ! thumb.gif I know POPS was all smiles ear to ear ! Great racing, good times and good folks all around !!

PICs to follow

Re: XRRA Finals 08 Jellico TN

All I got to say is Awesome. The racing was awesome and the after party was the craziest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. The people of the Jellico Motel have to be some of the coolest people around to put up with what was going on. Nothing like buying 2 picnic tables for $175.00. Damn it was a good time. :drinkers: :drinkers:

My Album

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/hardlinecustom/XRRA%20Finals/

Some of the good ones ! :afro:
JellicoXRRAFinals003.jpg

JellicoXRRAFinals016.jpg

JellicoXRRAFinals018.jpg

JellicoXRRAFinals055.jpg

JellicoXRRAFinals024.jpg

For the record, Jellico Motel is the coolest damn place on earth. They were cool with the partying, cool with being helpful and cool with the rowdy assin that went on. The police in Jellico are good sports, everyone in that town was just great to deal with everywere we went ! Man I had a blast ! It was great to meet so many racers and team members and folks that just came out to watch, to many names to list !! AWESOME weekend, legendary Fitty Rally, Nick Campbell and Rusty Bray are the biz-niz when it comes to fitty rally, that was the coolest fitty track I've ever seen !! loller.gif

The Hotel action was unreal... going on a fitty rally with Nick Campbell and the Monster Rhino was plain sillyness and the asshatery was running real deep Saturday, it was so damn fun though We rocked a golf course thats being built they have miles of concrete cart trail up and down and tight turns and all that , imagine 3 real fittys and like 8 Boo-yangs ( the chinese ones we call "cheater bikes" ) 1 four wheeler and a Monster Rhino blasting through the darkness racing and haulin ass. It was ridiculous fun ! I love Jellico, that town rocks ! Police coming thorugh the motel parking lot "just to watch" Playing cartman over their loud speaker " Respect mah authoritaaay ! " HILARIOUS !

Great times !!!

Good times for sure....

Again sorry about Hitting Mrs. Shirley w. the mortar shell..
Kelly shouldn't be such a ppussy and hide behind the wimmens...

I ate it on the fiddy track, and had a pretty good battle for the lead w/ rusty Bray...

And sorry Levi for showing you up on the long jump comp on your own bike... :flipoff1:

Badass event. Jellico Motel is also the shat. I have had some crazy times at Jellico before, but this one takes the cake. You guys on the fiddys had MAD skills. Damn impressed. Austin and I will have our own for sure next time. P's bike is a beast too. That thing was still getting it with both our asses on it. Calling 'no homo' on that also.

I know, I know.  JELLICO MOTEL owns all.  This weekend was too tight.  Glad to see yall again.  P you've got the skills on the fiddy, we're currently in the market.  Didn't enjoy the heat or the dust that much, but it was worth it.  Can't wait to do it again.

We want it now.

Im workin on it... those lil bikes are more fun than just about any bike I have ever owned . I took heat from friendly fire and my left forearm is burned to **** ( kelly.. molaugh ) My legs are tore up and I can barely walk, but damn it was worth it and i had a blast shreddin it up.... If you guys only knew on the fitty rally with Nick Campbell how nutty that was, damn everyone needs to experience that ish ! It was awesome. It was like Road Atlanta raceway for fiddy's ... and yes there were several pile ups in the corners. Rusty Bray and pretty much all of us were swappin paint , Levi and Lil Campbell were doing work too but played it smart and avoided all the pile ups.

J rich ate **** right in front of me in a sharp ass corner ( neither of us had helmet lights or any lights for that matter ) and I blame him for me eating it too... cause I was "tryin to avoid running over him" but the truth is we came in it so hot I woulda ate it regardless , he got road rash I managed to hit the grass before I started rolling

What a good ass time man, Jellico is were its at for party central. I hope they let us back in that town cuz ...DAMN molaugh

I hurt.

That has got to be the coolest town and motel in the US.

I just got my pics up, I took about 700. I was on the recovery crew, but the driver's were so good we did not do much recovering. Wife let me borrow here nice Ricky B style camera, so I did what I could. I hung out in the same spot most of the day so my photos are not very diverse. I am no Ricky or Nolen either, but I think they are ok.

Pics from all 4 heats and the shootout:

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

Shannon, Lil Campbell and Levi
DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_0697.jpg

DSC_0733.jpg

People & Carnage

I bet there was 10 bent inner beads in the same spot throughout the day. I saw several people beating wheels back straight with a huge sledge.
DSC_0486.jpg

Majestic Mullets
DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0498.jpg

Hardline Represented by Mr. Bigelow
DSC_0501.jpg

DSC_0753.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

DSC_0608.jpg

Gay
DSC_0745.jpg

DSC_0747.jpg

Nolen with a Keystun. Say it ain't so
DSC_0751.jpg

Nice
DSC_0752.jpg

The mullet and the recovery unit for the day where def. from the mountain region.