• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired HardlineCrawlers Forum Special.

P

If its free, its P
If your a member of THIS site, and you find something you need or need something I can supply you through the end of May 2010 I will give you the deepest discount I can.... and NO I cant advertise it. ( Varies from Vendor to Vendor and product to product anyway )

Email me your requests...Call me, let me do the research and get you the parts you need at the price you'll love ! flashemifyougotem

P

[attachment deleted by admin]

still need some stubs ninja...
35 spline gm 60...
Not picky on a brand, give me some options... :dblthumb:

Thanks buddy :drinkers:

caglezxj said:
You sell tires?

I can get some tires, but we havent done enough tire volume to be competitive with the bigger shops unfortunately. I can probably get you in some PitBulls real nicely outside of that I can only do my best with what I can get. thumb.gif

PM's sent on the stubs.

5% off Rugged Ridge,Daystar, Viair, Alloy USA, JKS, and Currie all week long ! Some restrictions may apply for items on B/O etc.

I'll also offer 10% off any Du-Ha product for your tow rig if you find something you like ! We have there display and a rear underseat for a 09 F150 and its damn sweet nice way to organize and store those trail and camping goods !
chevy-duha-empty.jpg

Please contact P at [email protected] for complete quotes and availability. If you need something and do not see it on the site or prefer, please feel free to contact me directly and let me work FOR YOU !

If you order an item off the online cart just type HARDLINE in the COMMENT section and the 5% will be reflected and confirmed to you via email when order is processed ! We email updates of order status and confirmations as soon as orders are processed so our customers are always in "the know" of progress.

Thanks guys !
P

So if I type in Hardline like 10 times, do I get 50% off and so on? I will type the **** out of Hardline if so. Let me know, I'm waiting. :fish:
Hardline,
Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,Hardline,

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: flashemifyougotem :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Yep, nope ! :indianajones:

:wtflol: If it worked like that my JK would be hooked smooove the F up ! :****:

We are going to offer a 10% discount off on Rugged Ridge products through the end of the month (ends June 30th 2010)

Visit www.ruggedridgeoffroad.com for the full line of products ! If you dont find a part or part # listed on our website just give us a call at 913.294.9320 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will check availability and confirm pricing to you !

Use discount code RIDGE upon check out * please see restrictions or contact us if you have questions.

Rugged20Ridge20logo.png

* some restrict's may apply offer not valid with free shipping orders, winches, or floormats. We reserve the right to not honor this discount code, contact us directly for any questions. All concerns will be discussed prior to order being processed and CC being ran even if order is placed online through our cart.

4x4rockshopcomcoloredlogo.gif

P said:
I can get some tires, but we havent done enough tire volume to be competitive with the bigger shops unfortunately. I can probably get you in some PitBulls real nicely outside of that I can only do my best with what I can get. thumb.gif

im looking for some pitbulls for my xj 315-75? 16 inch wheel

LAWD DAMN JEEZUS did you not notice how DAMN OLD this thread is :wtflol:

but since you made us all LOOK AT IT again I seen Josh Cagles post and it got me to wonderin what ever happened to him and Shelly yall :dunno:

used to have fun hangin out and riding with them, and Shelly was a good one person film crew as well.

Last time I talked to him I tried to buy a torch set off of him. I think he was starting a gym and health membership type thing or something. They was always both cool and had a very nice rig.

Last I heard from him was he was trying to start up a new business that had something to do with health and wellness, someone told me a while back he was all Buff Bagwell'd up. He and Shelley are top notch people he done a great job when he rebuilt my old rig. Hate I haven't heard from em in a while, maybe he'll chime in!

I was just wonderin :dunno: ,,,I used to have there # in my old phone,,, but its probly been a couple years since I talked to them,,,last time I talked to Josh they were bout to sale the 321 rig and build a house,,,

he said they would get back into wheelin though :dunno:

Shelly filmed "one" of my crashes on V-Notch and put it on you tube.

I met Josh and Shelly at GMP years ago. Real nice people and used his forum site for awhile til it died off.

I remember him selling the rig, building a house, and starting a health drink type business. Then they disappeared off the face of the earth.

Also remember seeing pics in his build thread of Shelly trying out his new harnesses for the buggy. flashemifyougotem

Re: Re: HardlineCrawlers Forum Special.

Yea, I was friends with them on facespace. I ended up deleting them once they started advertising with their statuses all the time. Haha Josh always seemed cool though.