• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardrock Ocala June 23rd.

Technician said:
What'd you break?

I was made an offer on my jeep I couldn't turn down. The new owner is driving down from Tallahassee on Sunday to pick it up. My new buggy is still atleast a month or two from being finished. The red jeep in the above pics isn't mine, I just was able to wheel it when ever I wanted. I'm in the process of tearing it down to build it into a buggy for the owner so even its not available to wheel.

fl-krawler said:
I was made an offer on my jeep I couldn't turn down. The new owner is driving down from Tallahassee on Sunday to pick it up. My new buggy is still atleast a month or two from being finished. The red jeep in the above pics isn't mine, I just was able to wheel it when ever I wanted. I'm in the process of tearing it down to build it into a buggy for the owner so even its not available to wheel.
Sorry your not gona make it.

Can someone post the names and address of the Florida parks. I would love to do some riding in Fl. Which park would be best for a bouncer?

rrhartwell said:
Can someone post the names and address of the Florida parks. I would love to do some riding in Fl. Which park would be best for a bouncer?

Really, none of the above. Real rocks require a major road trip to Alabama or further. There are a couple of places in the Ocala area, but the only legal one is Hard Rock MX park. A built buggy can find two or three obstacles to rev the motors on.

Thanks for the reply mudpup. Been doing alabama , Tnn,Ky just looking for something a little dif. I guess a smith buggy would be a little out of place then?

mudpup said:
Really, none of the above. Real rocks require a major road trip to Alabama or further. There are a couple of places in the Ocala area, but the only legal one is Hard Rock MX park. A built buggy can find two or three obstacles to rev the motors on.

They scared of the real hills :****:

FM5332FF said:
man i need to get my buggy done...

^ this for sure. Everytime I went there in the borrowed jeep I would cut 2-3 new obstacles. A few looked like paved roads by the next trip, and others looked to have grown over again b/c nobody tried them
This trail is now paved, and I wouldnt doubt it if the tree is gone now
401478_159983320773813_869812033_n.jpg

1TONZR2 said:
me too! any info on that place? PM me if necessary. Nice to see some buggies hitting some trails down here!

Brian

Hardrock is 100% legal... Pay your money and ride.. Bring a dirtbike and put some laps in on the MX track as well www.hardrockmx.com With a group of buggies you can ride everything there in about 4 hrs, but if you make a weekend out of it, it makes a great secure place to camp and leave the tow rigs to ride the other two "questionable" places right down the road

fl-krawler said:
^ this for sure. Everytime I went there in the borrowed jeep I would cut 2-3 new obstacles. A few looked like paved roads by the next trip, and others looked to have grown over again b/c nobody tried them
This trail is now paved, and I wouldnt doubt it if the tree is gone now
401478_159983320773813_869812033_n.jpg

tree's still there. fun trail but the tree claimed the windshield.

Ya, I know about Hardrock....been there quite a few times and yes there are some cool places that could be opened up, just a matter of making sure it is ok to do it. Most of the areas, Glenn is fine with it. As far as the other places down the street, been there a couple times as well....just been hearing that the PoPo have been watching it, which is a shame, because there are some badass trails back there. I took my truck back there before it was still a full body rig.

Brian