• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardrock orv in Fl.

Now Chris Ray's add has been good for us. We're running lots of his old parts right past him on the hills. :woot: :woot: :stir:

Shawn's has gone street outlaws the drag racer is coming out. :popcorn:

EGarner said:
Now Chris Ray's add has been good for us. We're running lots of his old parts right past him on the hills. :woot: :woot: :stir:

Shawn's has gone street outlaws the drag racer is coming out. :popcorn:
Good point Evan.
Ray isn't about time for a flip :dblthumb:
I'm just glad to see that Shawn didn't hang up his 49s for slicks full time!!!

JJ, actually the last we rode Boggs I showed you the climb that denied both Ray and I, that is the one I am talking about. There is a second one close by that we could use but I don't think we would have any takers on it.
Evan is not liking the 8-15 what is good not good for you JJ beings you are the chief :tc, being swung on not swinging, or at least not that I know of. Either way I'm gona make me some bitches off that HILL anyway.... RTR
BOSS where you at in all this, out sniffing the flowers? Come ON :stir:

mna0121 said:
JoHo you gona come out? Riding bitch of course!!!!! By the way didn't I see on face book you riding bitch on that slant eye scooter you was cheesing on????? laughing1
I would love to come out, but Dixie Run will be my fall trip. Long haul for me to FL to watch the dirt version of pinks all out. Ha!!
Ridin bitch?? Daaannng I may not bounce but hey, I got a rig!!
And that Chinese scooter....aka death trap. Looked like fun!!!

mna0121 said:
BOSS where you at in all this, out sniffing the flowers? Come ON :stir:

And hugging trees. ;D
A lot depends on when the house building wraps up. But a Saturday ride should be easy for Dennis also. 4 or 5 other Pensacola regulars might be game also.

Re: Re: Hardrock orv in Fl.

mna0121 said:
JJ, actually the last we rode Boggs I showed you the climb that denied both Ray and I, that is the one I am talking about. There is a second one close by that we could use but I don't think we would have any takers on it.

I'm getting old. I don't recall that. Where in the park is it? Call me if you prefer not to type.

Pretty much any Aug sat except the 1st and 15th is good for me. The earlier the better. If I'm there Patooyee's Parts will donate $150.

It is on the front side of the smaller cave where the trails go up the lime rock face, close to where all the equipment for the mining operation sits.

Ok two are out for the 15th. What do yall think about Labor day weekend? There will be a big crowd of mostly RZR's but I have yet to see one mess around where we will be. Usually don't take long to draw a big crowd of spectators. Most important we need to accommodate our brothers from the south. If enough of them will post up with dates I will lean toward them, they are the reason for this thread. RTR

Im up for labor day at boggs, plently of flashemifyougotem that weekend.

The 15th I plan to be at the swamp for my birthday :woot: :driving: :driving: any weekend after that I would be up for.

Ok, as long as JJ is there bounty is up to $300 and I understand a little more may be coming? I am all in RTR

John I know you are probably going to move this to the ride section, I want to hear from the S.FL guys before setting a date. As soon as we get it locked down maybe you will add it to the calendar? Everyone is welcome, the more the better!! If you have an RZR and haven't been to Boggs, you are missing a great RZR park!

Shawn as long as I can make it on the weekend yall pick I'll ad $150.00 also from Morgan's Archery & Firearms!

$450 Morgan's Archery & Firearms, Shane's Rib Shack and Shawn's Grocery thems doll hairs right there short doll hairs but none the less Doll Hairs. Somebody gona get paid for having a fun weekend. Somebody done spoke up and said the South is going to rise again. Specifically said Snoball is going to get paid. I got all but $150 of it staying right here where it belongs, in NW Florida!!!!!! RTR

mna0121 said:
$450 Morgan's Archery & Firearms, PATOOYEE'S PARTS and Shawn's Grocery thems doll hairs right there short doll hairs but none the less Doll Hairs. Somebody gona get paid for having a fun weekend. Somebody done spoke up and said the South is going to rise again. Specifically said Snoball is going to get paid. I got all but $150 of it staying right here where it belongs, in NW Florida!!!!!! RTR

Corrected

Boggs is always fun and I don't need a trailer to get there. my shits not near as bad ass as yalls rigs but I can ride around and drink beer with the best of them.

^ this is what I'm best at also!

Even if some don't wanna kill a hill let's a get together and do some riding. .meet some new people from hardline...that's what it's all about :drinkers:

Wont catch me on anything that is worth putting money on to be climbed :****: I might put a tire on it so I can say I hit the "race hill" in my junk molaugh

FlatlandFSJ said:
Wont catch me on anything that is worth putting money on to be climbed :****: I might put a tire on it so I can say I hit the "race hill" in my junk molaugh

That **** don't matter Dillon...my big ass non hill killing rig won't make it up either. Still we need to ride!

I plan to do plenty of riding now that I know the waggy isn't going to break if it leaves the ground thumb.gif I wont be able to do the big trips like you guys do way up north for a while, but you can count on me to be out there at the swamp anytime they are open now. I put a good ride on it yesterday and minus a couple small things that need to be addressed, I'm calling it done...for now.

Oh yea....I'm looking for a hydroboost master cylinder/manifold, if you know anyone that has one laying around that would still work I'll buy it this weekend. Mine is aggravating the hell outta me and I'm wanting to just swap in one that works.