• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan 8-1 weekend

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Damn P, what are you 18 lock to lock. damn your hands are flying trying to keep up. You gotta fix that.

I turned the wheel for him when he was checking something out and it was like a billion turns lock to lock. Guess this is why he was wanting a steering quickener a while back :flipoff1:

And all you guys were given me **** about that too..... laughing1 You think thats bad, run ballz out on the access trails with it ! Looks like a fuggin Jackie Chan movie up in that bitch ! molaugh

EDIT: Funny in that vid that obstacle looks like nothing and its like... **** why didnt it just go up it. Thats the ledge GNorton beat the **** out of and Sam's front shaft gave it up is it not ? :dunno:

P said:
EDIT: Funny in that vid that obstacle looks like nothing and its like... **** why didnt it just go up it. Thats the ledge GNorton beat the **** out of and Sam's front shaft gave it up is it not ? :dunno:

Yep, last section of the Jar.

GStone said:
mine too....4hi @ 78mph at one point according to tomtom. Great time, see yall in a couple of months.

Awesome, damn now I want a tomtom...

Can you tell it "TomTom titty bar" and it will locate the closest one ? laughing1

Few pictures I got.

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

Whoah, Cole is MadRam? I had no idea I was hanging out with an internet celebrity. Did you get any video of me? You would make me famous. ;D

vanguard said:
I guess nobody has pics or video of Greg's unfortunate run?

Yeah I have it, but it is taking a while to go through all the videos and stuff.

86rocktoy said:
Is that Lions Den where Greg is winching? Did he break? Looks like you all had a great time Harlan is a great place to ride.

Yeah thats Lions did, he got on the wrong line and ended up in a Bee's Nest, thats why he is in the passenger seat.
Only person to make it through without winching was Sam.

Here is GregS on Little Jagger at night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpX1-D_JaTY

Vanguard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwI-Sc8Dkw

Thanks. To be honest, the damage isn't that obvious in that pic. Maybe it's not as bad as I feared?

As for him winching on lion's den, I think it's because he's looking to get through there without getting stung by the yellow jackets. That's why he was in the passenger seat too, to get away from them.