• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan April fools ride April

Re: Harlan April fools ride April

Good time was had, wet made some things interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neal3000 said:
Carnage report please sir!
My crap - just intermittent idle issue
Richard - Broke ram mount, blown transmission line (fixed), blown engine
Radartom - Axle u-joint cap
Steve Renfroe - blown fuel pump fuse (fixed), cracked engine mount

That is about it, pretty carnage free, for the most part. trails were slick on Thursday after morning shower, even slicker on Fridat after morning flash flood, pretty damn good Saturday and probably better on Sunday, but we were making the long drag home.

marczuk said:
Any good videos my friend
I don't know of any videos shot, I didn't even take any camera gear on the trail, and as usual the gopro sat in my tow pig.

Any of you all try steel hill? I tried friday after flash flood and it was a swap at the bottom and made it half way but didnt wanna risk breaking so I backed down.

highrolrcustoms said:
Any of you all try steel hill? I tried friday after flash flood and it was a swap at the bottom and made it half way but didnt wanna risk breaking so I backed down.
no one in our group did

Go by waterfall and cream puff and go up to the wide spot where fish fossil starts and its on the right of the road under the hill a little it's not long but tough when sloppy, I thought the same thing about the crowd maybe the weather played a part not sure. Hope there is a crowd at the Southern Shine Crawl this year I heard they was having events in the park this year instead of Verda field

Latest posts