• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Hardline Memorial Ride? Oct. 3rd-6th.

scooter60

With the talk on the "Dead Thread" about the Hardline group rides I went back to see if this ride had been scheduled yet. I could not find it so I thought I would start a thread. I know the turn out last year wasn't the best but this is a great time of the year to wheel Harlan. I booked a cabin for this week earlier in the year so I will be there for sure. Post up if you can make it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Me and a group from Ohio will be there. Either in rigs or sxs. But we will be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zjman said:
Me and a group from Ohio will be there. Either in rigs or sxs. But we will be there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good deal

Bebop said:
I'll be there.
I know a few other friends will be there too.

Awesome! Hope to see that new rig of yours out on the trail. I was hoping Selvey, Donnie, and Amanda would be there.

Hey clemsonjeep! You and Trav gonna make it this year?

I don't believe so. We've got a different trip planned for a little later in Oct. that's gonna deplete the crawling budget.

I was hoping Selvey, Donnie, and Amanda would be there.

They should yeah.

scooter60 said:
Awesome! Hope to see that new rig of yours out on the trail.

P said:
Want to make this, Harlan is one of my most favorites and I need to see Enzo's buggy completed :woody:

#nopressure.

I'd love to, but I'm not sure it'll be done by then. But I really want to.

onetoncrawler said:
Looking forward to riding Harlan, I've never been

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I fell in love instantly first trip there. We rode with the Mud Devil guys and hada. Absolute blast. Hard not to like the atmosphere small town back then was very welcoming of wheelers from outta town etc. I hope that hasn't changed. Keep your items / belongings secured, it is Harlan after all
:flipoff1:

Re: Re: Harlan Hardline Memorial Ride? Oct. 3rd-6th.

P said:
I fell in love instantly first trip there. We rode with the Mud Devil guys and hada. Absolute blast. Hard not to like the atmosphere small town back then was very welcoming of wheelers from outta town etc. I hope that hasn't changed. Keep your items / belongings secured, it is Harlan after all
:flipoff1:
I think that was the time they even stole all the alcohol from the coolers after they were done thieving from the buggies and trucks. My wife and Stone had this thing they would buy each other random beer before a ride. They even stole that nasty crap. We always camp in the park now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

As of last month town was still cool with riding buggys around and sx's. Still dry county, so pack your cooler. Stayed at cabin and seemed to be new managers running it. Sold me 3 nasty jars of shine. They all froze in the mini fridge. Buy your shine from the old man that sits on the bench in front of the gas station. Just before you enter the park.
983174c2e79f7efcf4d04dc197e0dbe1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

cbrjeeper said:
As of last month town was still cool with riding buggys around and sx's. Still dry county, so pack your cooler. Stayed at cabin and seemed to be new managers running it. Sold me 3 nasty jars of shine. They all froze in the mini fridge. Buy your shine from the old man that sits on the bench in front of the gas station. Just before you enter the park.
983174c2e79f7efcf4d04dc197e0dbe1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Lmao I was staring at your rear suspension for about five minutes before I realized your strap was hiding one of your links. I was confused as ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just popped in to start this thread. Glad to see someone else took charge. Lol. We'll be there again this year.

Gonna try to make this. It's also my birthday weekend! But a small group of us are going to aop in September so we shall see how the rigs hold up from that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and a couple other rigs planning on coming up from mid ga. Where is the best place to stay on the evarts side in a house or cabin.I've only ever stayed on the campground side

This ride is getting closer and we just wanted to remind everyone that Friday evening we will be cooking for everyone like in previous years. It is a tradition we had with Patrick and Lori and a tradition we are going to continue! So make sure you come on over to our camp and join us to eat, hang by the campfire and shoot the ****! :drinkers: Amanda and I look forward to seeing everyone!

Latest posts