• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Hardline Memorial Ride? Oct. 3rd-6th.

rafter b2000 said:
This ride is getting closer and we just wanted to remind everyone that Friday evening we will be cooking for everyone like in previous years. It is a tradition we had with Patrick and Lori and a tradition we are going to continue! So make sure you come on over to our camp and join us to eat, hang by the campfire and shoot the ****! :drinkers: Amanda and I look forward to seeing everyone!

And then we hit Shameless at about 11 on Saturday night, right? :rolf:

I'm trying to piece together a rag tag group. Looks like we be on sxs. Tore my rig up today so it will be on a sxs for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lee and I will be there to eat again Friday! Super excited to go again with you guys. I thought I had the cabin booked for the wrong weekend for the second time in 3 years. Ended up that I booked it right, just put it in my calendar wrong.

Attachments

• DSC_0125.jpg
    DSC_0125.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC_0105.jpg
    DSC_0105.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_5566.JPG
    IMG_5566.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
Well nobody wants to go so I am out, I have a cabin rental at Harlan county campground, it's the anglers inn. I can't justify 1200 bucks so if anybody is wanting a big nice cabin let me know. I'm gonna call tomorrow and cancel so they have time to rebook it.

We won't be able to make it up this year, shooting for fall crawl though!
This ride is getting closer and we just wanted to remind everyone that Friday evening we will be cooking for everyone like in previous years. It is a tradition we had with Patrick and Lori and a tradition we are going to continue! So make sure you come on over to our camp and join us to eat, hang by the campfire and shoot the ****! :drinkers: Amanda and I look forward to seeing everyone!
we won't be able to make it this year.

I'm back in., gonna sleep in excursion but a heads up. If you guys are staying on Putney side at Harlan county campgrounds you need to call and double check you reservations. They had some sorta issue and lost a bunch of call in reservations this year. If you did it online you should be ok but I would still call and confirm.

Just a few more days and the weather is looking perfect with the exception that we could use some rain to knock the dust down. High's in the low to mid 70's and lows in the low to mid 50's. Cant wait! Let's wheel!
2018-10-07-11-12-32_380871034132731.jpg

Few rigs coming up from Georgia on Thursday and staying on the evarts side. See y'all on the trails

Attachments

• C5384EF3-F0BB-43C8-8CAF-3B60266F38E1.jpeg
    C5384EF3-F0BB-43C8-8CAF-3B60266F38E1.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 160

Latest posts