• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan, Ky October 4-7, 2018 Hardline PHolmann memorial ride, lets do it again

alscott said:
Gettin close, who wants to do a midnight run through lions den friday night?? :woot:

I didn't think 4banger was gonna make it. Lol. That is usually his type of thing. :****:

Sounds like a good time as long as there is no carnage.

alscott said:
Couple of us did it about 2 am couple weeks ago. I've only got front lights. Rock lights are a waste of switches ;D
I was with Alex on the lions den ride @2am he right, rock lights are over rated and a waste of switch panel space! If I could upload the video without going through submitting my whole life through photo bucket I would do it! Long story short ..... we sent it!

Enzo check with Lori on an open spot for some one since I'm gonna just be coming up for the day and not the weekend. I'm not sure if she reserved the spot in my name or hers but it could be a possibility of a open electric/water hookup site for someone.

So I cant get off Thursday early and Friday, does anyone happen to have a open seat for Saturday? I was thinking about just leaving from work and driving the Camry up and hanging out with everyone and camping.

Taking mine to the muffler shop Friday morning, getting the exhaust redone and hopefully going to my local park and get run time on the yota, make sure I ain't got any gremlins since doing the motor and transmission swap. Also, got to recharge my airshocks.

Re: Re: Harlan, Ky October 4-7, 2018 Hardline PHolmann memorial ride, lets do it again

easleycrawler said:
Little over 2 weeks away. Who's ready? :drinkers: :driving:
Can't wait. This is always a good time.

Gonna try out the new tube doors and double ended ram this weekend at Red River Gorge.

I found out I scheduled myself off work on Thursday too so I will be ready to hit the road as soon as the wife gets home from work. Should be there around 10:30.

Gonna try to get my hands on some "Race Fuel" Trav but not making any promises.
0e8220f8209dd9a5ac6469a54ca0aa86.jpg
bba0171fc485e1058eb53a519f0e9117.jpg
c5815c7273e5c0fb0e3fb5089a883df5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Harlan, Ky October 4-7, 2018 Hardline PHolmann memorial ride, lets do it again

scooter60 said:
Can't wait. This is always a good time.

Gonna try out the new tube doors and double ended ram this weekend at Red River Gorge.

I found out I scheduled myself off work on Thursday too so I will be ready to hit the road as soon as the wife gets home from work. Should be there around 10:30.

Gonna try to get my hands on some "Race Fuel" Trav but not making any promises.
0e8220f8209dd9a5ac6469a54ca0aa86.jpg
bba0171fc485e1058eb53a519f0e9117.jpg
c5815c7273e5c0fb0e3fb5089a883df5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hopefully you can get some race fuel. The tube doors look good. Have you lowered the truck some, looks a little lower.

easleycrawler said:
Hopefully you can get some race fuel. The tube doors look good. Have you lowered the truck some, looks a little lower.

Maybe an inch in the front at best. A little lower pressures in the struts.