• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan, Ky October 4-7, 2018 Hardline PHolmann memorial ride, lets do it again

Re: Re: Harlan, Ky October 4-7, 2018 Hardline PHolmann memorial ride, lets do it again

scooter60 said:
This time next week. booyang booyang :woot: :woot: :eat: :eat: :drinkers: hitit hitit molaugh :butt: :driving: :driving: :drinkers: :drinkers: :eek: :spin: flashemifyougotem :cougar: :woot: :driving: :wtflol: :dblthumb: :drinkers:

A 9 hour drive would be tough knowing it was a shakedown run but Harlan is definitely a badass place to ride. 10,000+ acres, miles upon miles of trails, everything from mild to wild, and this ride is one of the best each year imo.

Did I mention I'm ready?
Haha, hopefully next year I will get to go

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes sir. Added a sway bar and put air in the freshly rebuilt ORI's on this thing. Looks like it will be there also. Gonna be fun watching it work. Since we put it together I haven't had the chance to wheel with it yet.
c35bf9df244944b2c077a1889ecbfe96.jpg
e6df32fd292a350b98a51c48eaacaf5e.jpg
bdbdedfd7dde73c9e8ef98b360a4b1fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

scooter60 said:
Yes sir. Added a sway bar and put air in the freshly rebuilt ORI's on this thing. Looks like it will be there also. Gonna be fun watching it work. Since we put it together I haven't had the chance to wheel with it yet.
c35bf9df244944b2c077a1889ecbfe96.jpg
e6df32fd292a350b98a51c48eaacaf5e.jpg
bdbdedfd7dde73c9e8ef98b360a4b1fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I hope it shows up, I'd like to check it out.

Mattman347 said:
With this information we may be able to show up!! Just need enough room for our 40' trailer!
There is plenty of room for parking a long trailer there especially if you get there Thursday if not there is lots of spots over at the Everts side

jp fan said:
There is plenty of room for parking a long trailer there especially if you get there Thursday if not there is lots of spots over at the Everts side

Last I heard black mountain took over the everts bath house area. I heard it's not first come first serve anymore. We called and reserved our spots for fall crawl. Might be something to call and double check. I have been wrong before.

We are planning on cooking like we did last year. Would like to invite everyone over to campsite 10 on Friday night for some pulled pork and sides. Should be ready around 8. Come hang out and shoot the ****!

alscott said:
Buggy oil is changed and im ready to do hoodrat things with my friends. Come on Friday.
:woot: :woot:

rafter b2000 said:
We are planning on cooking like we did last year. Would like to invite everyone over to campsite 10 on Friday night for some pulled pork and sides. Should be ready around 8. Come hang out and shoot the ****!

Sounds great Donnie! I am gonna get in touch with Poolman one more time and try to talk him in to making this trip.

rafter b2000 said:

Awesome !

I'll bring the crepes for desert !

rafter b2000 said:

Wish we/I could make this trip but it is not in the cards this time around. Once the temp drops off some, we plan to try out y'alls pastalaya!

been trying to talk poolman in to coming down he is to let me know tomorrow told him he could ride with me or loan him a rig

Campground Man said:
Site 4 is open if anyone is in need.

Ill take it if no one else has! We would be getting there Friday night and leaving Sunday. Let me know! (tried to reserve on the website but it says booked)

ON EDIT: Sounds like I have a spot that was reserved for #9 now by Donnie so cancel that request! lol

Latest posts