• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan KY

Looks like we will be headed to Harlan the 26th. We will be coming from Arkansas. We are picking my new M and M buggy up on the 25th then headed to Harlan. If you see some guys in a red BTF buggy on mogs that look lost help us around the place. Looking forward to meeting and wheelin with you all.
Mike

We'll be there ,don't know all the trails ,there are so many,but we can show you the one's we know.Maybe Grant or somebody can show you the rest.Most all of our trips there we go to the hardest stuff and end up there the entire trip,but we always have a good time.

454tbacon said:
We'll be there ,don't know all the trails ,there are so many,but we can show you the one's we know.Maybe Grant or somebody can show you the rest.Most all of our trips there we go to the hardest stuff and end up there the entire trip,but we always have a good time.

Hard is good we are in.

I'm interested in going. Would it be ok for me to tag along with you guys? I have not been there before and dont know anything about Harlan.

sap said:
I'm interested in going. Would it be ok for me to tag along with you guys? I have not been there before and dont know anything about Harlan.

We would be glad for you to go with us. We have never been before but are ready for the fun. We have a cabin rented at harlan county cabins for friday and saturday night if anyone needs a place to stay we have extra bunks Theres only 2 of us going. It dont have a shower but is close to the shower room. It was the last one they had.
Mike

Sounds like a bunch of people will be there. It will be a great time to be on the mountain. :woot:

looks like it is going to be a good crowd there,weather looks good...we have 4 or 5 rigs with us and staying at the cabin...hope to ride with some of you guys

Going to be a good ride,got two new buggy's out of the garage today they look and sound good ,may have a few bugs to work out,but we have a whole week to do that.Weather couldn't be better this time of year for a ride at Harlan.

What about the Coleworx crew are they going to be there? what about Brian are you bringing your bunch up.

there's a going and cells suck at harlan would someone want to set a meeting place and time for saturday morning

Have fun, I love Harlan it is the best place to wheel. I have never seen anyone try upper damnation, it is nasty. Tried Pony HIll several times and it is not happening without lots of motor, dry weather and luck.

Matt O. said:
Have fun, I love Harlan it is the best place to wheel. I have never seen anyone try upper damnation, it is nasty. Tried Pony HIll several times and it is not happening without lots of motor, dry weather and luck.

I have seen tons of pics of pony hill. I knew it was crazy, but had no idea until we were up there for the ECORRS koh qualifier last year and we kept passing it when we made our laps. It is STEEP!!!

We should be pulling into the harlan county cabins friday night. We are ready to wheel at harlan with you all. Looking forward to it.
Mike

For some reason I have miss this thread. Harlan is the ****. I guess I could load up the redneck toy hauler and come on. I will be on the putney side and will be solo, people in my neck of the woods don't like to ride a whole lot. So I will be tagging along, I think I can keep up :driving:

Just got home. I had a great time and met a great bunch of people. I have to say THANKS to The Bacon Clan and the others that helped us ,Saturday night. I still can't believe, how us stayed and helped us get my buddy's buggy out. :dblthumb: Shane,Robbie and everyone else a BIG THANKS. To the big tall guy with the black jeep with all the tools and air. We owe you a Giant Favor and a lot of beer. Some body let us know the next time you all go ride. We will try to be there. thumb.gif SOMEBODY POST SOME VIDEO.